Chapter 16: Hearts Fly

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN EVERYONES IN THAT CAVE TRYING TO BE LIKE NO HENRY DONT GIVE HIM YOUR HEART*

-YOUR POV-

"Henry, you can't give him your heart, he's using you!" Emma yelled. Everyone was trying to convince Henry to not give Peter his heart but Henry was pretty set on doing it.

"Henry, you have to trust me! You could be the hero! You could save magic, all you have to do is give me your heart because you are the true believer!" Peter said. Then it all happened. Henry reached into his own chest and pulled out his heart, then quickly pushed it into Peter's chest. Henry fell to the ground before Emma could catch him. (IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO HENRY TBH I FORGOT)

After that you felt yourself being lifted off the ground, Peter was flying much easier now. He seemed stronger and full of life now. He started flying out of the cave with you in his arms. Everything seemed perfect as you and Peter floated through the night sky.

"I promise I can take care of you now, everything is going to be perfect, you're going to have a perfect life from now on," Peter said while smiling.

"You're much sweeter then you seem," you smile at him. Peter just winked at you. Peter landed on the edge of a cliff, and carefully set you down. He sat down in the grass and patted the ground next to him. You walked over and sat next to him. 

After just talking and watching the stars for awhile you got tired and found yourself leaning into Peter's chest and falling asleep. As you slowly fell asleep you heard Peter whisper "Good night," and kiss your forehead.