Chapter 14: Pain

-Peter's POV-

I didn't know what else to do, I found myself pushing (Y/N) out the way. I remember the arrow hitting me, and screaming out in pain before I blacked out.

                                                                             -Your POV-

"No!! Peter!!" you scream, "Wake up!! WAKE UP! Please!" "Oh my gosh, what am I supposed to do? I need to get to Felix or someone. C'mon, Peter! Wake up!!" you were begging. 

You realized he wasn't getting up anytime soon. You grabbed his feet, and started dragging him slowly through the forest. "Ugh, you are so heavy, I owe you for taking that arrow for me though," you thought. "I don't even know where camp is, look for fire I guess," you said, "oh now I'm talking to myself." 

After what seemed like hours of dragging Peter forward you saw a cave of sorts. "This is the best I'm gonna get," you sighed. You hauled Peter into the cave, then took the canteen off his belt, and went out to get water. You looked around for a second until you spotted a small stream, and filled the canteen up there. You walked back into the cave, and poured some water into Peter's mouth. 

You tore off your sleeves for bandages and pulled the arrow out of Peter, he screamed out in agonizing pain, there was no way to disinfect the wound so you cleaned it with water.  You took the torn shirt sleeves and wrapped them around his wound, hoping it would do for now. 

It had to be late so you decided to sleep, you needed rest so you could drag him to camp, wherever that is, tomorrow. You snuggled up to Peter, you told yourself for warmth, but deep down, you just wanted too. 

"Goodnight you jerk," you whispered. 

But what you didn't hear was Peter whisper back, "Goodnight."