Karma

They shoved me roughly into a chair, tying me to it and lifting the bag off my head that they had previously put there so I didn't know the location of where ever we were.

Ava stood in front of me, her hands on her hips as she watched me blink continuously, trying to adjust to the light.

"Oh, it's you." I muttered, "I was hoping that I had died and that was why everything was black."

"Y/n," She took a step back, letting a large man take her place, "Don't make this harder than it should be. We just need you to agree with us."

I laughed, "You're the one who has got me tied to a chair. I can't make it harder, if I could.. I would."

The guy took a step forward and my eyes drifted up to him.

"What's your name?" I tilted my head.

"James."

"James. Kinda ugly but whatever."

"Y/n, don't-" Ava started until she was shuffled out the room.

James slapped me across the face, sending my mind spinning as my head whipped to the side. I rolled my tongue over the top set of my teeth, attempting to hide my smirk. He punched me, sending  my head back and my nose started to bleed profusely.

Yep, that's broken.

My smirk dropped and I looked at him through my eyebrows, "No need to be so hostile, James."

"You're about to see hostile, lovely." He bent down, his nasty breath hitting my face.

I spat at him, my spit rolling down from the corner of his left eye, "Don't call me that."

He grabbed my neck, squeezing it slightly, "I can call you whatever I want."

"You can't kill me. You need me for the cure." I choked out.

He released his hold on my neck, his hand drifting down to a knife in his belt which he swiftly pulled out.

"Can't cut or shoot me." I said, "My blood will go to waste."

"I can do whatever I want."

"Miss Ava Paige won't be happy."

"I don't care."

"Your funeral."

"No. It's yours, actually."

He stabbed the knife into my leg. My whole body tensed as I held in a scream.

"That was my already bad leg." I growl, "You fucker."

He ripped the weapon out, shoving it into my shoulder and I felt the blade hit my bone. This time I screamed, throwing my head back in pain, making me notice a camera in the corner, watching us.

I looked at it, knowing Ava was watching, "Is this what you did to Newt to get to me? And now you have me, you're doing it to me as well. What more do you fucking want?"

James grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him. My eyes were already going blurring due to the blood loss from my shoulder and arm but I could make out his disgusting grin.

I remembered my legs were untied and a small smirk spread across my lips. He brought the knife up again and I lifted my leg, smashing him in the nuts. He stumbled back, dropping the knife so he could hold his crotch. I stood up, the chair coming with me and I attempted not to fall to the ground in pain.

He straightened again and I smashed the metal chair into his face, causing it to part from my wrists. I bent down, swiftly picking up the knife he had previously dropped. He stumbled back into the wall and I threw the knife at him, due to my eye sight, it landed in his shoulder instead of his heart but he still slid down the wall, crying out.

"Karma's a bitch." I spat, limping over to him and pulling the knife from its position and shoving it into his heart so he was dead.

I went to the door, dragging it open, blood from my shoulder smearing on the door handle. On one side of the door was a guard who was humming happily to himself.

"You'll need a clean up in there." I said before turning and going to walk away.

"Okay." He mumbled in response.

A few seconds later, I could hear him running after me, his shouts and movements were muffled. I quickened my pace, my leg dragging behind me while I clutched my shoulder with one hand and the knife rested in the other.

"STOP RUNNING!"

He was right behind me. I swirled round, landing a sloppy kick on his lower stomach. He groaned and stumbled slightly, but stayed stood straight, not allowing me to strike him with the knife close up.

"I'm sorry for this. You seem nice." I said quietly, throwing the knife.

"Wha-"

He was cut off when it landed between his eyes, making him collapse immediately. I staggered forward, blinking continuously in an attempt to clear my eye sight. In the guards belt I could makwe out a hand gun. I leant over slowly, drawing it from it's holster.

"Shit." I cursed as I heard loud voices from somewhere else in the building.

I fell to the ground, shuffling so I was against the wall. I pulled off my t-shirt, leaving me in a bra. I tied the shirt across the knife wound on my knee, clenching my jaw so I wouldn't yell out.

There wasn't much I could do about my shoulder until I came across some sort of med room so I pushed myself up, brushing the my hair out of eyes, blood from my hands covering my face.

"Y/n."

Ava.

I turned around to see her with at least ten armed men behind her, ready to shoot me if I stepped over the line.

"I hate you." I growled, limping forward slightly.

I heard their guns click and I stopped in my tracks, my chest starting to get tighter making my breathing loud and fast. She clearly noticed this and used it to her advantage.

"If you don't get medical attention in the next half hour, you'll die."

I coughed, "You want my blood, you don't need me alive to get it."

"You're my daughter. I love you, I want you to be alive."

"You love me? You want me alive?" I scoffed quietly, "Are you sure? Because your past actions would say otherwise."

"I have never done anything to you, that would kill you."

I attempted to laugh but it failed, "You've shoved me in maze, where I got stabbed by a leg of a huge metal creature that you designed. Some of my closest friends are dead because of what you thought was a good idea. I got shot by one of your 'good' colleagues. You collapse a building on me and Gall. You attacked our base - our home. And I'm sure that when I make it back, they'll be loads more dead. All because of you."

"Oh and you've just hired someone to fucking torture me. Why? I have no clue but that's not something mums do."

"You don't care for me and my life. You care about where I can get you and how I can save you. All this daughter shit won't work on me. You have shown no affection to me that has made me feel loved by you. Everything that you've said or done to me is to benefit you so don't give that lovey-dovey bullshit."

"Y/n.." She stepped closer.

"Shut up. I'm dying and I don't want the last things I see or hear to be you."

I dropped to the ground, the gun clattering to the floor beside me.
____________________________

i don't feel 100 percent better but writing sometimes makes me feel better so here we are

thank yall for the love.

<3