Chapter 21

I looked at Ford who's is very sad, I said to myself 'It's time to write another letter to Stan. The next day, Dipper went up to grunkle Stan said "Look what I made, grunkle Stan. I made a unicorn hair necklace with a six finger hand with a help of grunkle Ford" and Stan replied "That's cool, kid". Mabel looked at Dipper said "Come on Dipper, Wendy and Soos are waiting for us" and Dipper putted his necklace down on the table, replied "We're heading out grunkle Stan, if you see Lynn give it to her", Stan added "Will do, kiddo".

Ford came upstairs from his lab, Stan asked him "How are you doing?" Ford looked at him said "Not good, Stan", Stan heard a knock at the door and he opened the door there's no one there. Stan looked at the door noticed there is a note on the door, he grabbed it off the door and Ford asked "Who's at the door?" Stan said "No one except a note", Ford got up went to him opened it and the note says 'Stan- Meet me at the lake tonight and make sure that Ford doesn't followed you. -Lynn'.

Ford and Stan are looking at each other, Stan came up with a plan and he turned around to see Ford said "You're going to meeting Lynn at the lake tonight instead of me". Ford asked "How Stan?" Stan handed Ford his clothes said "You're dressing up as me and I'll dress up as you, she won't know that you're dressing up as me at all", Ford agree with Stan's plan. 

Ford dressing as *Stan* is waiting for me at the lake, Stan is behind the tree dressing as *Ford*, I finally meeting Stan at the lake and to him "Thank you for meeting me here, Stan. You brought out the unicorn hair bracelet with you". Stan (aka Ford) said to me "Dipper made you this unicorn hair necklace with a six finger hand pennant that will helping you to controlling your transformed into a white wolf, Lynn" he walked up to me and putting it on my neck, I transformed back to normal.

I looked at him said "You're not supposed to be here, Ford. Stan come out from behind the tree now". Stan walked next to Ford, Ford took of the fez hat his head asked me "How did you know?" I replied "Stan doesn't have six fingers and Ford doesn't look good in a fez hat", Ford explained to me that he needed to see me and that's why he helped him of getting me to see him.

I sigh at them said "Fine. I'll go back with you guys, just don't do that again", Ford and Stan agree with me of not tricking me and Ford "You needed to trust me and Stan on protecting you, Lynn". Agent Powell and his men finally found me, "Let's go men".