Morning trouble

It was morning and I was waiting for dipper to come down for us to tell the pines that I was staying here for a while. Finally after 2 hours of waiting for him he came down. Why are u up so early dipper asked . Well it's a tradition for the northwests to always do stuff on time. He smiled with a little worry. Wats wrong??? Mabel is wrong. Wat do u mean??? Mabel doesn't like the idea because just a couple of weeks ago u pranked her that I were gonna pay her a lot of money and payed her only $100 pesos (Mexican money for 10$). Oh we'll it was pretty hilarious. Pacifica!!!! Ok ok sorry.... As I apologized to it I heard dippers phone ring. I saw his face changed from smile to frown. A little blush!!!!! So wats up dipper, ur face looks as red as.a tomato . Oh we'll candy just sent me a text saying that she wanted to meet me but nah I denied it. I'd rather spend time with u. Awwww thx dipp. At last his face leaned in a bit closer to me until his face was one inch away from mine. As we were about to kiss his phone rang. Arghhhhh!!!!!! His mood changed pretty quickly when he red the text though. Mabel wants to see u.....NOW. Oh ok. Dipper took me upstairs to their bedroom. Why hello there Pacifica..... I hear u are staying here for a while??? Yes..... And why are talking so evil ish to me!!!! Look Pacifica I know ur tricks ur just here to prank us all at once!!!! Look Mabel I know that our differences were shown to each other bur I just wanted to let u know that I wanna change and be ur friend. Ugh Pacifica tsk tsk. I will not be ur friend until u give me the real explanation and if ur here to prank us or else ur out of the house . I felt tears in my eyes and when I turned around to look at dipper his face was all red and he yelled at her...., !how could u Mabel she is here for one simple reason and u are here to disrespect her!!!! I saw he couldn't hold it in so I told her. My dad hits me Mabel and he abuses my mom and hits her..... That's why I moved in here for a while. Mabel didn't know wat to say. I'm sorry Pacifica I didn't know......I'm so sorry. It's ok u didn't know wat u we're saying cuz we don't really get along very well. B I forgive u. Ok. As we walked down to tell Stan I tripped and fell on dipper. He blushed and then said "Pacifica woah horsy whoa!!!!"sorry I didn't mean to. Why hello there kiddos said Stan wat is Pacifica northwest doing here??? Oh well gruntled Stan , she is here to stay with us for at least ........4 years or more..... WaT!!!!!!!! Sorry mr pines but I just need to get away from my parents for quite a while. We told Stan all about it and be said it was ok for me to stay, but I had to work to stay here at the mystery shack. At last it was mystery tracking with dipper❤️❤️❤️ and Mabel. Dipper was always there for me. Mabel In the other hand was not, she was tryi to kill herself with running around like a maniac. I was scared. Finally it was over but Mabel was so bumbed put . Dipper was looking at his book and he wasn't seeing where he was going so he ran into ME 💘 I fell but he caught me in his arms. He said Pacifica will u be my girlfriend????

Thx for reading this chapter
P.s. I drew the picture up there plz comment and like