Part 1: Seacret About The Moon

Riley's POV 

The moment plane landed Optimus, Ratchet, and I were greeted by other Autobots. Before I knew it I was swiped off my feet by my best friend. 

Me: ''Hello Bee.'' 

I placed my hands around him to hug his back. 

Bee: ''Missed you bestie.'' 

He said through his radio as we looked at each other. We had been trying and trying to fix his voice but nothing helped. As much as I  wanted to hear his real voice I was used to his radio one. 

Me: ''Missed you to Bee. Of course, I missed all of you guys.'' 

Ironhide: ''It's good to see that you guys came back safe. But Prime you said that we needed to talk about something important.'' 

I looked away from Ironhide so I could look back towards Optimus. He was standing behind me in his human form. His eyes were focused on the ground as his mind was who knows where. Autobots turned their eyes towards me and Ratchet. We both knew why Optimus was quiet. 

Me: ''We...we found something from Cybertron.'' 

Ironhide: ''Wha-'' 

Before he could finish it, Lennox and his team brought the engine part out of the plane. 

Sideswipe: ''Is that?'' 

Wheeljack: ''It is.'' 

Mirage: ''That's impossible.'' 

The moment the engine part was placed in the vane Optimus looked up at us. 

Optimus: ''Autobots roll out.'' 

Without any question, they began to transform. Optimus took a few steps back and turned himself into his vehicle mode. He opens the doors for me to get in. The moment I was sitting behind the wheel, he placed the seatbelt around me, and then he began to drive. Autobots began to follow. Optimus was driving behind the vane as two army jeeps were driving in front of it just in case we would be attacked by Decepticons. 

Two hours later we were in the city driving towards the base Autobots shared with humans. It has been two years since I began to work with Autobots. Yeah, the job that I had chosen for me was dangerous and sometimes hard but it was fun kicking Decepticon asses. Also working with my husband was amazing. But the best thing about working for the army was that I was able to help people. 

Sitting behind the wheel with my legs and hands crossed I kept my eyes focused on the Autoboth sign that was in the middle of the steering wheel. The first time I saw the Autoboth sign was when Sam and I were buying our first car. We both taught it was only a decoration but we soon learned how wrong we were. 

Me: ''Optimus.'' 

Optimus: ''Yes Riley?'' 

Me: ''I was thinking...maybe I should take another month off.'' 

Optimus: ''But Riley you haven't seen Sam and your family in a long time.'' 

Me: ''Yeah I know but...I just don't want something bad to happen and I'm not there.''

Tomorrow I'm starting a week off after months of serving. Of course, I was happy that I will be able to see my family. Also, I will be able to meet Sam's new girlfriend but I was worried. Sam, mom, and dad weren't my only family anymore. I had two families that meant the world to me. I couldn't imagine my world without them in it. 

Optimus: ''I know that you are worried, Riley. But you haven't seen Sam in months. You know he's missing you.'' 

Me: ''I know.''