Part 25: Blue Pax

Riley's POV 

Dropping his gun Optimus changed into his human form and I began to run towards him. The moment I came to him Optimus pulled me into a loving hug. I hugged him back by placing my hands around his waist and laying my head on his chest to hear his beating spark. 

Optimus: ''Moon of my life.'' 

Me: ''Sun of my life.'' 

I was so glad that all of this was over and I was in his arms again. Looking up our eyes meet. As his hands came on my cheeks he began to line in. We shared a passionate kiss making everyone around us clap. As the kiss was over I saw Sam, Calry, Epps, Lennox, and Autobots in their human forms walking toward us. The moment Sam came to me I hugged him then I hugged Bee. 

Me: ''I'm glad you guys are okay.'' 

Sam: ''We are. But I still can't believe you have powers.'' 

Bee: ''You were amazing.'' 

Carly: ''Thank you for saving us again.'' 

She said as she looked from me and Optimus at the Autobots. 

Optimus: ''Earth is now our home and we will protect it from any danger that comes close to it.'' 

 Lennox: ''Is the baby okay?'' 

I turned to look at him and then I nodded my head yes. 

Me: ''Yeah she's fine.'' 

At that moment everyone's eyes got big. I began to laugh as I shared a look with Optimus who began to laugh as well. I just told them our secret. 

Ratchet: ''What did you say girl?'' 

Sam: ''Did I hear that right?'' 

Bee: ''Did you say...'' 

Me: ''Yeah you hear it right Sam. Our sparkling is a girl.'' 

I said as I placed my back against Optimuses chest and he placed his right arm over me. Cheers from everyone around us were heard as Bumblebee and Sam were totally freaking out. 

9 months later...

Me: ''Optimus!'' 

Hearing him running up the stairs he burst into the bathroom. I was standing by the sink looking down at the floor. My water just broke and I was trying to stay calm. 

Me: ''It's time.'' 

I said looking up to meet his eyes. Even taught I was trying to stay calm my voice was shaking just a little bit. 

Optimus: ''It's okay Riley, let's take you to the hospital.'' 

Taking my hand he carefully led me out of the bathroom into our room. He took the baby bag that was already prepared from the table together with my bag. Then we carefully went down the stairs. 

Helping me get my shoes on and jacket over my shoulders we stepped outside. Optimus changed into his vehicle form and with me already inside he began to drive towards the hospital which was not that far away from our home. The moment we came threw the gates of our home my contractions hit for the very first time and they were really powerful. 

Me: ''Primus...'' 

Optimus: ''It's okay Riley. We will be in the hospital soon.'' 

Me: ''Don't worry about me.'' 

We have been waiting for months and now the time has finally come for us to meet our daughter. She was actually weak early. 

Me: ''We should tell the others. Or they will kill us for not telling them.''