Part 22: Starscream's End

Riley's POV 

I was getting closer and closer to the ground. Closing my eyes I took a hold of my necklace and waited. Before my body could hit the ground I was caught. Opening my eyes I found myself being held by Optimus who was holding me against his chest. 

Optimus: ''I got you. You're safe.'' 

Me: ''Just at the right time.''  

Optimus took me back to Sam and others just in time before the worm got to them. Gently placing me in front of Sam I was pulled into a strong hug.  Sam's hands were shaking as tears were rolling down his cheeks. 

Sam: ''You're okay! Omg, omg thank you, Primus!'' 

Me: ''Sam calm down we need to finish this.'' 

Just then the worm came charging at Optimus who began to shoot and fly towards it.  He got the monsters' full attention. Then he flew past it high in the air and I knew exactly what he was going to do. 

Me: ''Take a step back!'' 

Optimus came flying threw the building and threw the monster's head destroying it. He was amazing! But a smile quickly disappeared from my face as I felt that something was going to happen. My head snaps to the ground to see Shockwave pointing his gun at Optimus. 

Me: ''Optimus look out!'' 

Before he could react he was hit by the blast and he was sent flying threw the building on his left. The hit was so strong that almost lost my balance. I placed my right hand inside my right ear. 

Me: ''Optimus can you hear me? Are you okay? Optimus!'' 

Optimus: ''I'm okay Riley. I just got stuck by some weirs.'' 

I turned my channel to wreckers. 

Me: ''Guys, Optimus needs help.'' 

Roadbuster: ''We are on our way!'' 

I turned my channel back so I could talk to again Optimus. 

Me: ''Wreckers are coming. We will go forward.'' 

Optimus: ''Be careful.'' 

As we came out of the building I looked up and saw that something was going on with the main pillar. 

Sam: ''It's starting! You see it?'' 

Me: ''We need to hurry up!'' 

Just then many blasts began to fly above us and before I knew it we separated with Epps and other soldiers. 

Sam: ''Where are others?''

Me: ''Don't know but we can't go back. There is no time.'' 

Voice: ''RILEY!'' 

Looking up I saw Starscream. 

Me: ''Look out!'' 

By pushing Sam and Carly out of the way I lost a grip of my blaster. Starscream landed behind us only a few feet away. 

Starscream: ''What a treat! You and me Riley! Come here!'' 

Together with Sam and Carly, we began to run. 

Me: ''He is after me! Go!'' 

Carly: ''We won't leave you!'' 

Sam: ''In here!'' 

Together we ran inside the turn-around school bus. 

Starscream: ''YOU CAN'T HIDE RILEY!'' 

A chainsaw came threw the roof just missing my head. 

Starscream: ''I just love it when your little insect feet try to run!'' 

Carly: ''Sam!'' 

Sam: ''Run!'' 

As I was running I was trying to call the Autobots for help but something was wrong with the communication. 

Sam: ''Woah!'' 

Stopping I looked back to see my brother on the ground just in front of Starscream who was looking down at him. 

Starscream: ''I thought you were working for us, boy?'' 

Just then I remembered the thing Wheeljack gave me. I quickly placed it on my right arm and began to run towards Starscream and Sam. 

Me: ''Sam move!'' 

The moment Starscream's optics landed on me I activated the machine on my hand and a smaller grappling hook began to fly towards him. 

Starscream: ''Argh!'' 

A scream of pain left his mouth as the grabbing hood grabbed his left optic. I pulled my hand back and with that, I pulled his optic out a little bit. 

Starscream: ''My eye!'' 

He began to move and with that, I began to fly around. 

Me: ''Shit!'' 

Sam: ''RILEY!!!'' 

Starscream: ''My eye!'' 

He was shaking his head and body trying to get rid of me and the grabbing hook that was holding his optics. He continue throwing me around the air when I was thrown threw the window of some building. 

Before I began to pick myself up he began to pull me back out. I began to resist him as I was trying to grab a bomb Wheeljack gave me. I was pulling back with my right hand as I was trying to grab the bomb with my left hand. 

I could feel the power side of me activating. I was able to grab the bomb and as I pressed the button on it it started a countdown. 

Me: ''Let's meet your end.'' 

I was able to stand up and began to run towards the window. Coming to the window I pushed myself off the frame and jumped directly on Starscream's face. 

With a cry I smashed the bomb inside his other optic making him scream in pain. 

Starscream: ''I can't see! I CAN'T SEE!'' 

Because my hand did not let go of the grabbing hook Starscream began to swing me around. As he threw me again I landed in Lennox's arms. 

Lennox: ''Riley!'' 

He grabbed the hold of my right arm as his left hand came around my waist trying to hold my body still. 

Me: ''We need a knife! We don't have much time!'' 

Lennox: ''I'm trying!'' 

Me: ''No we need a knife! The bomb's gonna blow!'' 

Starscream fell to his knees and began to drug me and Lennox behind him. 

Starscream: ''You human scum!'' 

Me: ''We only have 20 more seconds!'' 

Lennox: ''What bomb?'' 

Me: ''Can't you see it in his eye!!!'' 

Just then Starscream began to fly and began to drag me after him. Lennox had a strong grip around me trying to hold us back down. But Starscream lifted both of us up in the air. 

Starscream: ''I'm going to kick you!'' 

After missing up he flew in the air on the small house next to us. 

Me: ''Lennox cut it!'' 

He took the knife out of his pocket and began to cut the rope. As we began to fall Starcream's head exploded. Before Lennox and I could hit the ground Bumblebee came and caught us. He changed into his vehicle form and placed us on his hood. 

Just as a blinged Starscream's body fell in front of us. I slowly looked at Lennox who looked back at me at the same time. 

Me: ''Well, he's dead.'' 

Lennox: ''You have blue eyes.'' 

Me: ''Yeah...yeah I know.''