Part 11: Simmons

Riley's POV 

As Bee was driving I took my phone and began to look for the number of the person I needed to call. When I found the right number I pressed the button and placed my phone to my right ear.  

Phone call...

Voice: ''This is Dutch assistant of Mr. Simmons. How can I help you?'' 

Me: ''Hello this is Riley Pax. I need to talk to Simmons.'' 

Dutch: ''I'm sorry Mr. Simmons is having an interview.'' 

Me: ''This is urgent. Code: shadows, back, powers, evil, cyber, universe, 347.'' 

Dutch: ''Oh God. Just a moment.'' 

I waited for a few moments when Simmons's voice came on the phone. 

Simmons: ''Kid?'' 

Me: ''Simmons. Decepticons are back and I need to know why. I need your help.'' 

Simmons: ''They are back?'' 

Me: ''Yes. I will tell you more when you get here but I believe that...our world is in great danger.'' 

Simmons: ''Well, that's good for business.'' 

Me: ''Simmons...'' 

Simmons: ''No.'' 

Me: ''What if I told you I know a 50-year-old alien secret that nobody ever told you?'' 

Simmons: ''Do not tempt my addiction. I have gone through withdrawal, kid.'' 

Me: ''You know to whom I am married, Simmons. Securely this line and I will tell you now.'' 

After a few seconds Simmons came back on the phone. 

Simmons: ''What kind of secret?'' 

Me: ''Apollo. Moon. Aliens. Cover-up. Future tech. Assassinations. That kind of stuff.'' 

Simmons: ''Apollo...'' 

Later...

The moment I stepped into Sam's apartment with Bee behind me, I was greeted by Brains and Wheelie. 

Brains: ''Madam Pax congratulations!'' 

Wheelie: ''Yeah Sam told us about the sparkling. Congratulations girl.'' 

Me: ''Oh thank you, you guys.'' 

I said as I looked down at them with a smile. 

Wheelie: ''Do you know what it is?'' 

Brains: ''Yeah do you know? A femme or bot?'' 

Sam: ''Come on guys give her a minute.'' 

He said as came down the stairs. Of course, I wanted to tell them that I knew that we were having a girl but I wanted to tell everyone together with Optimus. 

Me: ''No I don't know yet. Sorry.'' 

I turned my attention towards Sam. 

Me: ''Did you tell Carly that we are doing this?'' 

Sam: ''No I didn't want her to worry about it. Did you get Simmons on the phone?'' 

Me: ''Of course. He would do anything for some Transformer information.'' 

Sam: ''What information?'' 

Me: ''Nothing that important. But to him it is.'' 

Just then I heard a car stopping outside.