Part 9: Sentinel Prime

Riley's POV 

Sam: ''This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you. He was talking about the dark side of the moon, then they killed him.'' 

Me: ''Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon?'' 

I asked as I looked at my brother on the left. 

Sam: ''Yeah, the dark side of the moon.'' 

I shared a look with Optimus then with Lennox. 

Carly: ''But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? I taught their war was with the Autobots.'' 

Me: ''Megatron wants to rule the whole galaxy. Even if he would win the battle against Autobots on their home planet, mankind would be next. Nothing will stop Decepticons to rule.'' 

Carly: ''Oh.'' 

Just then I remembered the vision that I saw. 

Me: ''Optimus can we talk for a second?''

Optimus: ''Of course.'' 

We stop walking and as Sam, Lennox, and Carly were far enough I looked at Optimus. I didn't want Sam to know about the vision so he would not be worried. He had Carly to worry about. But Optimus needed to know. 

Me: ''You remember the nightmare I had a few years ago? About a dark shadow transformer chasing me?'' 

Optimus: ''Yes.'' 

Me: ''When I was having a panic attack I heard it. The same voice that belonged to the transformer surrounded in dark shadows. I think he knew about...about...'' 

Optimus slowly looked down at my stomach.

Me: ''Then I didn't understand but now I do. I think it was the vision. A vision of what was going to happen.'' 

Optimus: ''They can try, but they will not get you. I will not let them. No one will come even close to you.'' 

A smile grew on my face. He was so protective over our little one already. I knew that Optimus would never allow that our baby would be in any kind of danger. In the corner of my eye, I saw Charlotte approaching Sam, Carly, and Lennox and by the look on her face, I could see that she was not happy. 

Me: ''I need to save my brother. I will come after you in a bit okay?'' 

Optimus: ''Okay.'' 

He gave me a kiss on my forehead before I turned around and began to walk.

Me: ''Is there any problem?'' 

I asked as I came to them, making Charlotte turn around so she could look at me. 

Charlotte: ''Mrs. Pax. Who gave you the clearance to bring people in here?'' 

Me: ''The clearance was given to me by myself.'' 

Charlotte: ''Who is she?'' 

She asked looking at Carly. 

Sam: ''She's my girlfriend.'' 

Charlotte: ''What is this, like, a date?'' 

Lennox: ''She knows all about the Autobots, okay? She knows Bumblebee. And she comes from a military family. I can vouch for her.''

Sam: ''Hey, I have an idea. How about we get back to the important topics, like the fact that I almost had my face cut off by a Decepticon? As a taxpayer, I'd like to lodge a complaint, as a matter of fact.''