Part 23: True Power

Riley's POV 

We needed to get across the river so we could get to the building with the main pillar. As I was running next to Lennox I was trying to call Bumblebee who I sent to get other Autobots, but I couldn't reach him. 

Lennox: ''Let's move! Let's move! Let's move!'' 

As we came to the bridge we couldn't cross it because the bridge was high up in the air. 

Lennox: ''How do we get these bridges down?'' 

Me: ''Spread out!'' 

Lennox: ''Check there.'' 

Coming around the left corner I almost bumped into someone. It was Epps! 

Me: ''Epps.'' 

Epps: ''Riley damn.'' 

Lennox: ''Epps, I've been looking for your ass. How are you doing?'' 

He asked as they quickly shook hands. 

Epps: ''Retirement is wack. Even worse, we can't get across the river to that building, and the Autobots are upstairs, surrounded.'' 

The second I heard those words I turned around and began to run upstairs. 

Lennox: ''Riley!'' 

Me: ''Get the bridge down!'' 

Sam: ''Wait Riley!'' 

Now I knew the reason why Bumblebee wasn't answering me. The moment I came to the top of the stairs I saw Decepticons who were poting their guns and cannons at Autobots. They were holding hostage Bumblebee, Mirage, Wheeljack, and Ratchet. 

Soundwave: ''You're my prisoners!'' 

Wheeljack: ''Take it easy. We surrender.'' 

Ratchet: ''Get off me!'' 

He yelled as he was pushed to the ground next to others. I needed to do something quickly. Quickly and quietly as I could I ran up to some turned-around cars.  Going down on my stomach I began to crawl forward so I could see what my best options were. 

Sam: ''What do you want us to do?'' 

He asked quietly making me look back at him and Carly. I didn't even know that they followed me. Looking back at Autobots I connected my eyes with Bee's optics. His optics suddenly became wide. He began to rise and as Decepticon behind him took a hold of his shoulders Bee began to resist. 

I began to shake my head trying to tell him not to resist. I didn't want the Decepticons to lose patience with them. The Decepticons behind him got him on his knees again and made him place his hands behind his head. 

Sam: ''They are activating the pillars, Riley.'' 

Said Sam quietly making me take my gun into my hands. We don't have much time. Just then I spotted Dylan.

Dylan: ''Prisoners? You're keeping prisoners?'' 

He asked Soundwave as he approached him. 

Soundwave: ''Yeah.'' 

At that moment I knew what Soundwave was doing. He didn't need to keep prisoners. He was waiting for me. He knew that Autobots were my family and nothing would stop me from helping them. 

Dylan: ''You need to teach them about respect. This was all business, but now it's personal, do you understand me?'' 

Soundwave: ''I understand. No prisoners then.''