Gives you hell

KARLA POV;

"who was that" Patrick says "bobby".

"Karla what did he say tell me" Patrick is now pleading me "he is going to kill us but he is gonna have some fun first" my voice is now cracking. "shit we need to go back to the hotel we need to tell Pete" he grabs my hand and drags me back to the hotel.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

He knows where i am he is going to kill me he is going to kill everyone i love "PATRICK STOP I JUST GOT A TEXT" i yell because its the only way to get his attention, he let go of my hand and looks at me with concerned eyes "wha..what..doe..does..the tex..text..say" Patrick is now leaning over out of breath.

"i also know what hotel room you are in does room 11B ring a bell" i say passing my phone over to him "are you fucking kidding me" he says under his breath.

"Shit have you got the key to your hotel room" Patrick says as he is pounding on the door knowing Pete is probably passed out in there i dont know if Patrick and Pete are on talking terms or not but i dont care right now.

"PETE FUCKING OPEN THIS DOOR" Patrick is now screaming finally the door opens "what the fuck Patrick" Pete says as he yawns, "bobby called Karla and texted her he knows where we are even what hotel room we are in".

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IF I SEE THAT SON OF A BITC..." Pete says before i cut him off "Pete we need to go to Australia now we need to leave" he nods "i will go tell the others and i will book the flight" Patrick says as he kisses me on the cheek and goes to find the others.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

"our flight is at 5:30 tomorrow morning" Patrick said as he closes the door to Pete and mines hotel room.

for some reason my mind starts to think not rationally

YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE

I am awaken from my trance by Patrick "hey you will save i wont let anything happen to you"

THE NEXT MORNING

"Karla wake up" Pete says as he is pulling the covers off of me "what time is it" i say "its about 4 we need to be at the airport thirty minutes before boarding and there is a set of clothes on the table for you Patrick took your bags down into the lobby already".

I grab the clothes and go into the bathroom i was half expecting that the clothes Patrick pick out would be my most shitty clothes but he choose good he picked out my All American Rejects shirt my black hodie and ripped jeans and of course my black converse shoes.

I look in the mirror i actually look half decent apart from both my arms being bandaged up so i think i might just keep my sleeves down.

"thanks for waiting for me" i tell Pete "no problem lets go they are all waiting down stairs" i nod and head to the elevator, i couldnt get the image of bobby out of my head this was his plan his plan was to make me go crazy then he will kill me once i have nothing left.

The elevator door opens and everyone looks like zombies but Brendon looks like the worst i said i would tell him about Kat but Dallon did it instead and he didnt take it to well.

"you look beautiful" Patrick says as he grabs my hand i start to blush i cant belive even with all this shit going on Patrick can still make me blush like crazy "has anyone talked to him" i wisper to Patrick motioning my head over to Brendon, he shakes his head "honestly we are scared if we talk to him he will snap you should talk to him he is your best friend go talk to him" i nod as i let go of Patrick and head over to Brendon.

"are you alright" i ask him knowning his answer would be no "no im not alright Karla how could she do this to me how could she do this to you i thought she loved me i thought she was the one" i start to smell alchol in his breath "Brendon have you been drinking" he nods his head "give it here they wont allow that on the plane" he reluctingly gives me two bottles of vodka one of them half empty and one of them unopened.

"dont lose yourself Brendon" i say as i pull him into a hug.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON ISTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES