Irresistible

KARLA POV:

"NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 114 TO AUSTRALIA" the lady over the mic says "lets go guys" Dallon says i hardly hear him though because i trail behind the group a little same with Brendon.

"is it ever going to get better Karla" Brendon speaks up "i sure hope so" i reply back.

thats when my mind trails off again

DONT LIE ITS NEVER GONNA GET BETTER

THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU

THIS WORLD IS BETTER OFF

IF THEY DIE ITS YOUR FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT

"mame your ticket please" the lady says at the gate i finally snap out of my trance "uh sorry" she smiles at me, i walk onto the plane and there is hardly anyone on there.

My seat is right at the back window side "shit i hate window sit" i say to myself thinking no one would have heard me but of course thats not the case "i can sit there if you want" i hear Dallon say behind me "thanks" he smiles and sits at the window side.

"hows Brendon" Dallon says as concern fills his voice "he is hurt this is not Brendon not the Brendon that i know" i say as i pull my headphones and phone out of my pocket "try and get some sleep its going to be a long flight" and with that i put my headphones in my ears and fall asleep with the sound of FOB in my ears

Say my name and his in the same breath
I dare you to say they taste the same
Let the leaves fall off in the summer
And let December glow in flames

Erase myself and let go
Start it over again in Mexico
These friends, they don't love you
They just love the hotel suites, now

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness in misery.

AUGUST 11 2012

"what time will you be back Karla" i hear Pete say "no later than 10 i promise i will be save like seriouly whats going to happen to me" i tease my brother.

I am really excited about seeing bobby he is my best friend even though i have only known him for a couple of months.

A car pulls up infront of my house it was bobby.

"hey girl" bobby says as i open the door "hey so now will you tell me where we are going" i say as im placing my bag in the back sit "nope not just yet but its not far away from here" i just smile and look out the window.

"we are here" bobby slams on the breaks "we are in the middle of no where bobby is it save out here", "dont worry Karla your save some of my friends have a shed near here and its really cool" i just nod we where walking for at least 15 minutes until we stopped "there is no shed around here" i say starting to get concerned about why he brought me all this way into the woods.

"i lied there is no shed here i just needed you to come into the woods with me so no one could hear you" he plants a huge smirk on his face.

"bobby this isnt funny i want to go back home please take me back" i say looking at him, "oh common Karla lets make this fun" he pulls out a camera and places it on the tree trunk.

"bobby you dont want to do this" i plead praying that this is some sort of sick joke but unfortunally it wasnt, "oh but i do you see Karla i have a history remember a couple of weeks ago i told you that my mother and father were brutally murdered well i take credit for that one of my best works i also lied about my age i said i was 20 no im 27 just wanted to put that out there".

"your a sick monster'' i spat out, "thankyou" next thing I know he pulled a gun out of his jacket and walked up to me and pressed it against my head.

"now your going to do what i say or your going to die also i will make sure to kill your family as well" he says still smirking at me.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial 911 but i dont put it on speaker i just want them to hear me and hopfully track my where abouts.

I was pushed to the ground and he started kicking and punching me my eyesight started to fade then he pulls me up and pins me against a tree "how any last words" he says as he steps back and points the gun at my head i blurt out " fuck you".

I was ready to die i was fine with the fact i was going to die that night, i heard a gunshot but i felt nothing it was the police they shot Bobby my best friend almost killed me and after he fell to the ground everything went black

PRESENT DAY

"Karla wake up please" Dallon is now shaking me i shoot up and look at him "i had the dream again" he pulled me into a hug and i cryed my eyes out.

I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A FLASH BACK CHAPTER ABOUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THE NIGHT KARLA NEARLY DIED I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES