Collar Full

PATRICK POV;

A huge weight has been lifted our shoulders the guy that has been tourturing us for 2 months is behind bars and is not coming out anytime soon he is not going to threaten the people i love.

Im planing on making a romantic dinner tonight for Karla and I because we are staying at this very fancy hotel and the rooftop is romantic well at least from what i have been told but i honestly dont know how to make it romantic like what do i do.

I walk into the lounge and see Brendon playing some game on his phone "Hey Brendon can i ask you something" i say as i sit next to him "sure" he replys back placing his phone beside himself "im planing on making a romantic dinner for Karla tonight at this hotel we are staying at and umm.. since you are her bestfriend what do think i should do".

He looks at me and smiles "make it casual you will creep her out if you show up to knocking on her door in a tuxedo", "okay thanks" i say getting up from the lounge "no probs mate" i hear Brendon say as i walk into where the beds are.

AT THE HOTEL

"fuck this is fancy" Brendon says as he is putting his arm around Kat, Karla ran u pbehind me and took my fedora off my head and ran away " Karla Wentz you better give my fedora back or i will" "or what Patrick what are you gonna do to me" i smirked at her while everyone is waiting on whats going to happen "Karla i would run if i was you no one takes Patricks fedora" Pete says behind me.

"Come on Patrick what are you going to do" Karla says putting her hands on her hips, i drop my bags and run after her i quickly catch up to her and i pick her up and spin her around "Patrick Stump put me down this instant" she screams "I will if you say sorry" "Fine Patrick im sorry no put me down".

"You happy" she says fixing her hair "no not until you agree to meet me on the rooftop at 8:00 tonight" she smiles at me "its a date" next thing she is running over to Kat jumping up and down like teenagers my god she is beautiful im just glad we can finally move on.

KARLA POV;

"are you guys gonna have sex" Kat says as she is going through my suitcase helping me pick out clothes for tonight "yeah most likely not Kat" "hey you never know it happened with me and Brendon" i turn around "you had sex with Brendon" she looks at me like she wasnt supposed to tell me "you heard nothing" she looks at me and throws clothes at me "now go get dressed" she says as she sits on the bed playing on her phone.

The clothes Kat picked out for me were casual yet fancy at the same time if that makes any sense she pick ripped jeans a black shirt and a jacket and of course my vans.

"do i look good" i say as a twirl around giving her a 360 veiw "girl you look fabulous now go your late"

I walk into the elevator and hit the up button the door opens and there stands Patrick he is wearing a cardian a fedora and jeans "oh my god Patrick this is beautiful" i say walking over to the table where there is candles lit and dinner sitting on either side of the table.

"is it to much" Patrick says wrapping his arms around my waist "no its perfect" i hear him sigh and take a pulls out the seat for me to sit on.

The dinner was perfect everything was perfect now we talked about everything from our favorite colour to whats going to happen after the tour.

"wow Patrick thanks" i says taking a sip of wine "no need to thank me Karla" "no Patrick i mean thanks for being there when i was down for being there when i was being a stupid ass just thanks for putting up with me" "i love you Karla" he says taking my hand "i love you to Patrick".

"wanna stay in my hotel room tonight" Patrick says as we step into the elevator "sure".

We get back to the hotel room and we sat on the bed and just watched tv for a while until i look at Patrick and pull him into a kiss he doesnt pull away and our kiss intensifys next thing he is on top of me kissing me i start to undo his cardian and he takes off his shirt he starts kissing my neck i didnt relise that my shirt was off but i didnt really care the need for him to be close to me was unbearable i never felt like this about anyone in my whole life the night was perfect he was perfect and i wanted this moment to last forever.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES.