The Phoenix

KARLA POV:

I got those jet pack blues
Just like Judy
The kind that make June feel like September
I’m the last one that you’ll ever remember

And I’m trying to find my peace of mind
Behind these two white highway lines
When the city goes silent
The ringing in my ears gets violent

Darkness is all i can see i was awake but my eyes weren't opening i felt no pain nothing people might think im crazy that i pushed Pete out of the way but put yourself in my situation if someone you loved was about to get shot what would you do.

There was no sound except for beeps of machines and i felt nothing i could hear everything fine at least i knew i wasnt dead at the moment i tried to use all my strength just to move something even if it was a finger but nothing.

I hear some sort of door open the worst thing is i didnt know who it was until they spoke they sat down and grabbed my hand "umm..I dont know what to say Karla but im sorry" wait is that who i think it is, is that Kat "i didnt mean for any of this to happen he forced me i had no choice if i didnt go with him he was going to kill Brendon im so sorry Pete,Brendon and Patrick are probably the worst out of all of us they havnt stopped crying since you got shot you dont know what he did to me Karla it was bad i wished i was dead he is a sick person"

I felt so sorry for Kat if i was able to i would give her the biggest hug right now but i couldnt.

I hear Kat talk to someone at the door its Brendon "you wanna be left alone" Kat says he doesnt responed but a new hand grabs mine then the door shuts "hey Karla i dont know if you can hear me or not they say people in coma's can hear but i dont have a clue, umm.. the police have tried to hunt down Bobby but they said he fled to another country but umm.. they found the place he kept Kat she had a broken arm and a sprained ankle umm.. we miss you Karla please wake up if you dont i dont know what im going to do".

The door opens again and not one pair of footsteps but two "you ok Brendon" i knew it was Dallon he says nothing all i hear are sobs and i feel the tears hit my arm.

Im trying Brendon im trying i think in my head, "nurse you cant do this please you cant do this" Pete starts screaming as he enters the room "im sorry but i warned you after three days we have to take her off life support if she is strong she we pull through".

"Nurse please she is my sister i need her please is there anything i can do please" Pete is now screaming "nurse you cant do this she is the love of my life you cant just take that away from me please" I hear Patrick add.

I need to wake up or at least give them a sign im alright i try squezing Brendon's hand i am now using the strength i have to just give them a sign that im alright and finally i do it i finally gave them a sign.

"guys shutup" Brendon says "she squeezed my hand", "she is waking up now anyone who is not related to her you need to wait in the waiting room" the nurse says soon as Brendon finished his sentence "please nurse please let us stay" Patrick says "sir i need you to step outside i dont make the rules around here" i nurse is now demanding Patrick to step outside "are you fucking serious" and then the door slams shut.

Its just me and Pete now he sits next to me and sighs "wow when you said that you would take a bullet for me  i never thought you would actually take a bullet for me you better wake up soon Karla i am going crazy and soon im going to go insane please wake up i need you to wake up you are my little sister you mean so much to people you have your whole life ahead of you please dont die".

And with those words my eyes started to flutter open i look at pete who is now crying into my arm "im not going to die you idiot" i say in a tired voice his head shoots up and he looks at me "your alive" he says "of course im alive like where else would i go" and after i said that he runs out of the room and brings everyone in Patrick is the first one in the room.

"thank god" he says right before he runs up to me and kisses me on the lips "oh my god Karla i love you so much" he says in between breaths "i love you to".

AND NO THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER BUT STARTING FROM THIS WEEK IM ONLY GOING TO POST WEEKLY SOZ GUYS I JUST GOT A LOT OF SCHOOL STUFF TO CATCH UP ON.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES