Chapter 24

When I got to Nandos, I looked around, and then spotted my Mum.

"Mum!" I said, going up to her. Her head shot up, and she grinned, standing up.

I ran into her arms and gave her a big hug. And we kinda just stood there for a few minutes.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry." She said, laughing through her tears.

"I did too." I said, laughing. I bet we both look like idiots. Hugging, crying, and laughing through our tears.

We both took a seat, and then ordered what we wanted to eat. And then just started to chat.

"So, I know that you're probably wondering why your father told you that I was dead." She said.

"Yeah. I kinda was." I said to her, nodding my head. She sighed, took a drink of her soda.

"Your father and I were in love. We were indestructible. And we then go married, and had James. But then, I decided to go on the X factor. I had tours after tours, and gigs. I was barely ever home. But, then I found out I was pregnant with you. We were so excited to have another little one. But that's when management came in. They basically said, that I could either have you, get a divorce with your father, and make him take care of you, or I could get an abortion."

"An abortion?!" I screeched. She nodded, wiping the tears out of her eyes.

"Yes. And Zayn and I knew that that option was absolutely out of the question. So, he took care of you guys." She said.

"But why didn't you try to call, or reach us?" I asked.

"Zayn and I fell out of love. It wouldn't last. And I was so busy, baby. But I regret it all so much." She said.

"It's okay. I understand." I said, wiping my own tears. She nodded her head.

"So, your Dad was okay with you meeting me out here?" She asked.

He doesn't know I'm meeting you.

"Yeah. He was okay with it." I said, covering both of my ears a little bit.

"Okay." She said. I already lied to my Mum, and I haven't even known her for a week.

"But he did say I had to be home by 5." I said, looking at the clock. Dang, it was already 4:50.

"I can drive you home, if you'd like." She said. I don't see why not. I mean, it's not like she's a stranger.

"Okay." I said, getting up, and following her out to her car. She has a nice car.

I showed her the way to get to my house, and we were there in like five minutes.

"Thank you for the ride." I said, leaning over and giving her a hug. She smiled, and waved me off.

"No worries. It's the least I could do for you." She said to me. I nodded and opened the car door.

"Alright. I'll text you later?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Okay, sweetie." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. I closed the car door, and went up to my front door.

I waved at her, and opened the door, at 5:00 exactly. Everybody was just sitting in the living room.

"Just on time." Dad said to me. I nodded, and went to sit by him.

Hours passed, and it was about 10 o'clock. Well, I'm tired anyways, so might as well go to bed.

"I'm going to bed." I said to them. I kissed all of their cheeks, and headed upstairs for bed.

***

Zayn's POV

The next day.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. 9:00 am. Way to early to get up.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed for the day. I wonder what we're doing today.

I was put out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I looked down and saw that it was Perrie calling.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Zayn." She chirped to me. I was taken back. Since when does she call me happy?

"Hey. How come you're so happy?" I asked her. I heard her laugh, and I smiled.

"I don't know. But I wanted to call and thank you." She said to me. And I got confused.

"What did you want to thank me for?" I asked. I don't remember doing something to make her thank me.

"You let Ella come and hang out with me last night. And I wanted to thank you for that."

That little shit.

***

Hey guys!

I'm on my way home now:(

But I just want to be home. I'm tired of sitting in a car for hours and hours.

Especially with some annoying kids.

But I hope you guys like this chapter!

Thank you!

Comment Comment Comment!!!

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace<3