Chapter 20

I was up in my room, scrolling through Twitter, when I got a DM. What?

From KeepLovin1D:
Do you have a mother?

Isn't that... a little bit personal?

Dad says that I'm not aloud to answer DM's unless I know who they are, or if he's sitting next to me.

Well... He isn't here, so...

To KeepLoving1D:
Uhm, yes. But she passed away in a car accident after I was born.

I don't see why she wants to know that. Like, I don't like to talk about my mother.

From KeepLoving1D:
Are you sure? I saw this person who looked like you the other day.

To KeepLoving1D:
Can you just, please stop talking about it?

After I sent that, she didn't reply. Good.

And what did she mean that she saw someone that looked like me? I'm the only me here.

And my Mum passed.

At least that's what Dad said. Maybe she didn't pass... Maybe he's just making it all up.

But then again, why would he make up my Mums death? That's kinda low.

Let's find out.

"Dad!" I yelled, as I walked down the stairs. He was sat on the couch watching telly, while everyone else was out to eat.

Dad and I weren't hungry, so we decided to just stay inside for the day.

"Ella I'm right here. No need to yell." He said to me. I nodded and sat down next to him.

"Sorry." I said to him. He nodded and raised an eyebrow at me.

"So, what did you want?" He asked me. I layed my head on his shoulder, and sighed.

"Is Mum really dead?" I asked him. I felt him freeze, and look at me. I sat up, and looked at him.

"What is bringing this up?" He asked. I shrugged. "Don't lie to me." He said, sternly.

"I was on Twitter, and this person DM'ed me-"

"Didn't I tell you not to answer or read your DM's?" He questioned me. I nodded.

"Yes. But when I read it, she got me thinking." I told him. He rubbed his face, and looked at me.

"Give me your phone." I handed him my phone, and watched as he read through the messages.

"Did she really pass?" I asked him. He sighed, and locked my phone.

"I don't want to tal-"

"Dad-"

"Gabriella, damn it, I don't want to talk about it!" He yelled at me. I jumped, but nodded, looking at my lap.

"All I wanted were some answers." I mumbled to him.

"Yes, Gabriella, I understand that. But I am not willing to give you those answers right now." He said.

"I just wanted to know if she was de-"

"Gabriella, go to your room!" He yelled at me, pointing to the stairs.

I sighed, but got up and went up the stairs. Why was it so hard for him to just tell me if she was alive?

Whatever. I guess I'll just find out myself. Starting, by Twitter.

To KeepLoving1D:
Can we meet up?

***

"So, you mentioned to me, how you saw someone that looked like me." I said to her.

'KeepLoving1D' was a girl that was my age, and her name was Kaitlyn. She was very pretty also.

Brown hair, green eyes, and long eyelashes. Perfect body. She was gorgeous.

"Yes. She was here in London, walking out of Topshop." She said, showing me a picture.

Wow. She did look like me. This is weird. Like, if she is my Mum, I have her face structure, her body, and how her hair is. Like wavy/curly.

But her hair is blonde, and has some brown roots. So, I'm guessing that since Dad has black hair, and she has blonde hair, it make dark brown!

I really don't know how these genes work together.

"I have to meet her." I told Kaitlyn. She looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"

"She's famous. I doubt you can just pop up and meet her." She said. I sighed, and nodded.

"But just in case I do get the chance, like snooping through my Dads phone, what's her name?" I asked.

"Perrie Edwards."

***

Hey guys!

So I know I said that Perrie was most likely not going to be in here, but I decided that she might as well be.

I hope you're okay with it.

Buuuuut...

I'M IN FLORIDA!!

It is so hot, compared to where I came from.

Although it was warming up.

Anyways, on the side, is a picture I took of the Palm trees.

Hope you enjoy the picture, and the chapter!

Next chapter may be tomorrow, depending on if I have time.

Thank you guys!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace<3