Chapter 54

"Wake up." I heard Dad say, shaking me.

I peeked my heard out and looked at my clock to see what time it was. 4:00.

"Dad." I whined, looking up at him with tears in my eyes for being tired, and being woke up by someone else.

"Awe, I'm sorry sweetie." He said, pulling me into a hug. I hid my face in his chest, and let some tears drop.

I'm such a baby when it comes to this. I've always been like this, but I guess they're all used to it.

"I don't wanna get up." I said, wiping my cheeks.

"I know, baby. Change into some sweatpants and a shirt, and come downstairs." He said.

I sighed, but agreed. I got up and put on some clothes, and made my way downstairs.

If you haven't guessed, which you probably have, today's the day tour starts.

I'm excited. But so tired.

When I reached the living room, I saw everybody sitting on the couch. I went over to Uncle Harry, and sat in his lap.

"Another one of these morning?" He asked, knowing how I get when I'm tired.

I nodded, and buried my face in his neck. He sighed, but rubbed my back.

"Alright, everybody to the bus." One of the guards said, after they loaded all of our stuff.

I felt somebody take me out of Uncle Harry's arms, and into theirs. I shrugged, and snuggled into them.

I looked up slightly, and saw that it was Uncle Liam. He started walking towards the bus, then got on.

He set my feet on the floor, and I looked up at him, and leaning on him.

"Go pick a bunk." He said. I nodded, and went to the right side of the bunks, and went to the top one.

I laid my head on the pillow, and was out like a light.

***

"Ella, wake up sweetie." I heard Uncle Louis say.

"Why?" I asked, peeking up at him from under my blankets.

"We're all going out to eat, and then to the place we're performing tonight at." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:30." He said. I groaned.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Wolverhampton." He said. I grinned

"My fav." I said. He laughed, and shook his head.

"Get up, you goof." He said, walking away and back to the living room part of the bus.

I sighed, and got up to take a shower. Once I was out, I changed, and joined them in the living room place.

"Good morning." I said to everyone.

"Good morning." They all replied. I went over to Uncle Liam and sat by him.

"I'm home!" I yelled. They all chuckled.

"You'll be home the next few stops, babe." Dad said. I refer to all of their hometowns as home.

Bradford is my hometown, but I live in London with my Dad. Clearly.

"Really?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yup. We're going to our hometowns first. Since we don't go there much." Uncle Harry said.

I nodded, and snuggled into Uncle Liam.

"Still sleepy?" He asked, moving my hair off my forehead. I nodded.