Chapter 29

The whole day that we were shopping, I was constantly looking around for Dad.

I know that he probably wouldn't look at the mall for me, but you never really know.

Right now we were in our way to my Mums house. I've never been here, so I'm kinda excited to see it.

We pulled into a drive way, and I saw this huge house. It must pay well to have a good voice.

We walked into her house, and just went and sat on her couch. Wow... This is comfy.

"Your couch is really comfy." I told her. She laughed, and agreed with me.

"Especially after a long day of shopping." She mentioned.

"Yeah. Thank you for everything you bought me." I told her.

I can't believe she actually bought me all of this stuff. Usually if I went shopping with Dad, I had limits.

But with Mum... No limits at all.

"No problem, sweetie." She said, smiling at me. I smiled back, and got up.

"Can I go take a shower?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure. Second door on the right." She said to me. I thanked her, and went up to take a shower.

***

When I got out of the shower, I went downstairs, and saw Mum on her phone.

"What's up?" I asked, as I sat down next to her.

"Ella... Is there something you're not telling me?" She asked. I thought, and shook my head.

"What would I not tell you?" I asked, even though I do know the answer to that.

"Uhm, about how your Dad doesn't know you're here." She said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked her, nervously.

"Because your Dad has been blowing up my phone. Is that why you said we should turn off our phones?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said, looking down. I feel ashamed. Ashamed that I lied to her again.

"Why do you keep lying to me? Ella, I'm your mother. I know I haven't been here for the longest time, but I still deserve your respect." She said, sighing.

"I know." I said, looking down at my fingers.

"Your fathers coming to get you." She said.

"What? Why?!" I asked. I don't want him to come and get me. He'll just make me come home.

"Because you lied to us, and he had no clue where you were. He was going to file a police report because you've been missing for five hours! You're lucky I turned my phone on when I did." She said, looking at me with disappointment.

"Okay." I said.

Dad is going to absolutely cut my head off, and hang it on the wall next to my butt.

I heard three sharp bangs on the door, and I knew it was him. He only does that when he's mad.

Mum got up, and went to the door. I braced myself for what was going to happen when he walked in.

I felt a harsh grip on my upper arm, pulling me up off the couch. I squeaked, and looked at him.

"We're leaving." He said, pulling me out the door. I turned around, and saw Mum close the door.

Like she doesn't even care that I'm being pulled out of her house by a harsh monster.

"Wait, I forgot my bags." I said, trying to pull my arm out of his grip.

"I don't care." He said, opening the passenger side, and shoving me into the car.

He got into his side, and started the car up. He just started to drive in silence.

Silence is never goo-

"What were you thinking?" He asked me, once we were pulled into the driveway of our house.

"I don't know." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Do you know how worried sick, me and your uncles were?!" He yelled. It's then that I notice the tear streaming down his face.

"Da-"

"You were missing for five hours, Gabriella! We had no clue where you were! Your phone was off, Perries phone was off, you weren't with your friends, you weren't at Starbucks, and you weren't anywhere else you would be! I was about to call the police, until Perrie called me back!" He yelled, still crying his eyes out.

And the sight of Dad crying while yelling at me, made me cry. What did I put him through.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out.

"I thought you were kidnapped! You were in a neighborhood that you didn't know at all. You could have been killed, Gabriella!" He screamed.

"Da-"

"Just... Just go to your room, and stay there." He said, wiping his tears, and getting out of the car.

I stayed in the car, and just cried my eyes out.

How was I not thinking? How could I not think that he would be worried?

I didn't even notice that I was gone for that long. But what if I did stay all night at Mums?

What if he didn't get a hold of her? And then I turned on the TV to see my face there, with the words 'missing'.

How could I ever not think of the outcome of this situation? I am so stupid.

I heard my car door open, and saw Uncle Harry there.

"Come on babe, before you catch a cold." He said, grabbing my hand, and starting to pull me out.

"No!" I said, pulling my hand back.

"Ell-"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I put you guys through this! I'm sorry that I ran away, and didn't contact any of you guys. I'm sorry that-that-"

"Shh. Ella, babe, it's okay." He said, cutting me off and pulling me into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry." I hiccuped through my tears.

I felt him pick me up, and carry me inside. I heard everybody asking if I was okay, but I just kept crying.

He took me upstairs, and to his room. He put me down on his bed, and got under the covers with me.

"W-Where's Dad?" I sniffed. I took a peak when we were downstairs, and saw him not there.

"He's asleep. I think you need to do the same." He said, petting my hair.

"Goodnight." I mumbled, going off into a different world.

***

Hey guys!

Happy Easter!!

I hope you liked this chapter!

It's a Easter special!

Haha, but thank you all for the votes and comments.

I appreciate them.

But you guys!!

I have 10k reads!!

That's amazing!!

I know that I couldn't do it without you guys!!

You're amazing.

Thank you!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace<3