Chapter 8

"Come on, sweetheart. We've got to get ready." I felt someone say, rubbing my back. I then soon found out it was my Dad.

I know that this may sound weird, and babyish, but it's true. In the morning, when somebody wakes me up and I don't wake up by myself, or i'm just tired, I get emotional.

Instead of getting grumpy and mad like most -my Dad-, I get emotional , and only want to cuddle. But I get grumpy and mad a lot. So, don't make fun of me.

I looked up at my Dad, and I felt my lip start to tremble. I was tired enough, and now I'm getting over emotional again.

"I don't want to Daddy." I said, and felt the first tear drop down my face. My Dad cooed, and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, baby girl. Go get a shower, and then we can cuddle." Dad said to me. I sniffed and nodded my head.

"Okay."

I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I then went downstairs to see everybody eating breakfast. I sat down on my Dad lap, and snuggled into him, inhaling his scent.

"My poor baby." He said, kissing my forehead. That just made me snuggle into him even more. I didn't want to go anywhere.

"One of those mornings again?" Uncle Liam asked, setting some bacon and toast in front of me.

Dad nodded, and started to drink his tea, but having some difficulties since I was clung onto him like a panda.

"Here, I'll take her." Uncle Louis said, coming towards us. I shook my head, and kept my grip around Dads neck.

"Ella, go with Louis while I brush my teeth. Eat some breakfast, and i'll be back down in a second." Dad said, trying to pry my arms from around his neck.

"No, Dad!" I said, keeping my grip on him. I heard him sigh, and then he got up, placing me in somebody else's arms.

I let out a shriek at the loss of his warmth, and now in Uncle Louis'. I let out a huff, to let them know that i'm unhappy with them.

Uncle Louis went over to the couch and sat down on it. I sighed, but snuggled into him anyways. He then started to pet my hair, and then I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Go to sleep, E. I'll wake you up when we get there." He said. I nodded and soon fell asleep.

***

"Ella, baby, it's time to wake up. We're here." Uncle Louis said, rubbing my back. I groaned, but got up anyways.

At least I got another hour of sleep. It felt pretty nice. But right now, I'm guessing, we're at the interview, since Uncle Louis told me that he would wake me up then. And I'm laying on a couch.

"How're you feeling, princess?" Uncle Niall asked me. I shrugged and leaned on his shoulder. He put his arm around me, and snuggled me.

"Do you think I could get some food, since I didn't get breakfast this morning?" I asked him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Of course. At least you learned one thing from me." He said, smiling. I gave him a confused look, and he just laughed. "You learned that you can't skip a meal or you'll die." He explained.

I laughed and shook my head. Of course that would be the thing he says to me. But it's true. I can't really skip a meal. And I don't really gain weight.

"Of course that would be the thing that I learn from you." I said, smiling up at home. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"So, what would you like to eat?" Uncle Niall asked me. I looked at the big buffet table sat in front of me, and scanned it.

"Oh! I want these!" I said, taking a bag of crisps in my hand, and about to open them until they were snatched out of my hands.

I looked to my left and saw that Uncle Liam had taken them out of my hand. I looked at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You can't have these when you have an empty stomach. After we have lunch you can have them." He said, walking away with my crisps.

"I'm sorry, kiddo. We need to be more careful next time." Uncle Niall said. I sighed but nodded. Maybe next time.

I looked back at the buffet and just took a banana. If I can't have crisps, might as well just eat this. Bleh...

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Uncle Niall asked me. I nodded, and sat down on the couch next to James.

"We're going to go get all set up now." Uncle Harry said, coming over to me and James. I nodded, and then everybody else came over.

"Stay here, and please stay out of trouble. We'll be back in about an half hour. You can watch the interview on the telly if you want." Dad said to us. James and I nodded, and watched them go out the door.

What a boring day it's going to be.

***

So, we were now on our way to their photo shoot, and I was having a boring day. Why couldn't James and I just stay home, instead of them dragging us everywhere. We have no point of being here with them right now.

To: Jamesville :p

Why couldn't we just have stayed home?!

From: Jamesville :p

It will be over soon. Don't worry.

Ugh! I'm so tired of having to go everywhere with them. It sucks. Sure, you're probably thinking, 'It would be AMAZING to go everywhere with One Direction'. Well no. That's because you aren't related to them, and they literally drag you everywhere!

"When we get there, I want you two to just sit on the couch or something. I don't want you two running around like you always did. Just sit, and relax." Dad said.

"Dad, why do we have to come to these?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed.

"I don't want you two home alone. Even if you are 13 and 16, I still don't want you two home by yourselves." Dad said, pulling me into his side.

I nodded and snuggled up to him.

I guess it wouldn't kill us to support them.

***

You guys!! 1.2K READS?! THIS IS FLUCKING AMAZING!!

You guys are the absolute best! I posted this like 4 days ago and already have that many reads?!

Thank you!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace<3