Chapter 7

"This is absolutely unacceptable. If you think for one minute, that just because we are gone, that you can go to a party, then you are crazy. Never, will it ever be okay, for you to go to a party without my permission. It is unacceptable for you to go to a party period! And where were you when all of this happened?" Dad yelled at me, but then turned the last question to James.

"What do you mean?" James asked. I could tell that he was truly scared. When it comes to Dad, James is always scared. He's a wimp.

"I mean, where were you? Did she just walk out the front door, and you watched her? Or did you come up and check on her and see that she wasn't here?" Dad asked. Ha, lets see how he's going to answer this one.

Actually, I think I'll give him a hand.

"James? Oh, he was at the party with me. That's how he found me."I siad, sending a smirk James' way. He glared at me, and turned his attention back to Dad.

"Oh. So, you're telling me that, James went to this party, and when he turned around, he saw you there and he dragged you home? Then he called me the next day, and basically just made you get in trouble?" Dad asked me, looking me directly in the eyes. I nodded my head, keeping eye contact with him.

"Dad, I-" James started off.

"You what? You expect me not to yell at you? You left your 13 year old sister, in a house alone, for god knows how long. Whether she was here or not, that is what you intended on doing. You are skating on thin ice son, and it's going to break soon. What makes you think that Ella wouldn't go to a party when her bigger brother is out?!" Dad yelled at him.

"I thought that since you talked to her, she would be to scared to step foot out of the house." James said. I sighed. I hate fighting.

"That's not the point! I will get to her in a minute. But the point is, is that you thought it would be okay to leave your little sister here alone. Whether she is here or not! She is to not be left alone. You are one of the guys, James! I raised you to protect her. And she needs it." Dad said, and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Dad, I don't need to be protected. I'm perfectly capable of standing up for myself." I said, butting into their conversation. What makes him think that I can't stand up for myself?

"Ella, you are 13 years old. You don't need to be going to parties anyways. And just because Liam taught you how to box, doesn't mean anything. Your Uncles, James, and I are supposed to be here to protect you. And whether you like it or not, we always will." Dad said. By this time, James left the room.

"Dad, I appreciate it, but why can't I do some things by myself? James is always doing things individually, why can't I?" I asked him. I don't always need to be protected.

"Stop comparing yourself to him! I treat you both the same. James is just going to be there to protect you just like everybody else. And just because I let James go to parties, and not you, is just a state of being worried about you. And once you have a little one, which will be years and years from now, you will understand?" Dad said.

"But, what I don't understa-" I started off, until I was cut off.

"No. I don't want to talk about this anymore. You're home, you're safe, and that's all that matters. Now, I'm going to let you off the hook this one time. I don't want to see, or hear about you going to anymore parties. Okay?" Dad said to me. I nodded, and just looked at my shoes.

"Okay." I said. He sighed, and pressed a kiss to my forehead, then sitting down next to me, while I cuddled up to him.

"I love you to death, Ella. I just want you to know, that I'm only doing this to protect you." Dad said, kissing my forehead one more time, before standing up, and reaching his hand out for me to take.

I took his hand, and we walked downstairs to see everybody down there, watching football. I went and sat down on Uncle Harrys lap, and put my feet in Uncle Nialls, since there wasn't any room to sit in between them.

"Hey Uncle Harry?" I whispered into his ear. He turned his head and looked at me, and had his eyebrows raised.

"What's up, bug?" He asked me.

"When do you think we can go visit your family? It's been forever." I said to him. He sighed and looked down at me.

"I don't know. But how about tomorrow, we have a Ella and Uncle Haz day? Sound good?" He asked. I nodded my head, and went back to watching the football game.

"Just a heads up for everybody, tomorrow we have an interview. And then straight after that we have to go to a photo shoot." Uncle Liam said. Great.

"So, now I guess we'll have to push back our hang out day." I said to Uncle Harry. He looked down at me and frowned.

"It's okay, love. We'll have the best day ever! We'll go out and do whatever your little heart desires." He said, poking my nose.

"No, my heart is this big!" I said, holding up my fist. He laughed and nodded at me.

"Yup." He said, grabbing my fist and straightening it out so that it makes it straight. He then takes his hand and puts it up against mine.

"Woah!" I said, looking at the difference of our hands. His were like the sun, and mine were like a pebble. Okay, maybe not that much, but his hands were huge!

"I love you, baby girl." He said, kissing my forehead.

***

Surprise update!!

Hope you liked it!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace<3