Chapter 19

👇 Short 👇
️comment and VOTE 💚

August POV:

I don't even know I got Cindy ass to come home wit a nigga, but shit i'ma show her a good time. Something what these other niggas can't I know they can't.

I opened the door for her, and stared at her ass when she walked passed.

" August, stop staring at my ass" she said rolling her eyes.

" girl I don't have time fa' yo lil ass attitudes get in tha' car we was just having a good ass time" I said closing the door. I think little Shawty was bipolar.

I got into the car and pulled off.

" you know I'm happy that you decided to come back home to a nigga" I said grabbing her thigh.

" Yeah I bet " she said moving my hand.

" you know what. I ain't gon' even say shit to yo petty ass " I said speeding down the highway.

I pulled up to the stop light and turn to look at her, ma was bad. I fucked up and I know that part, but shit niggas gon' fuck up. But a real nigga' Gon make effort to show they girl differently.

" damn nigga can you go" she said hitting my hand.

I sped off .

" you gon' have to stop wit that attitude shit, or I'mma have yo ass bent over . Don't fuck wit me Cindy " she didn't say anything else and that's the way I liked it .

️Cindy POV:

August straight up shut my ass up, I mean I know I was wrong for what I was saying but when we left the club I didn't know what I gotten my self into by going back him with his ass. I guess I was in that moment, and I hate that I was and now I'm going to his controlling ass house.

We made it to the gate as it opened and August parked in the garage. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath about to open my door.

" don't you touch that fuckin door girl yo ass can wait" he said stepping out on his side and coming over to my side opening the door.

" i could've opened my ow-"

" ma' yo ass straight up bipolar, at first you wanted to be all up unda' a nigga, now yo ass don' even want shit to do wit me. Fuckin' wit you i'ma need a fucking blunt. " he said walking off, at least i striked a nerve.

I made my way in the house to see T, holding my baby in the air.

" August why the hell you got him watching my baby" I asked turning around to him as he looked at me up and down licking his lips.

" ma out of town and he was my last option chill" he said walking away . I went over to T , to grab Corry.

" damn C I didn't hurt yo baby" I rolled my eyes at him. " you had fun wit uncle T didn't it " he started making baby faces at Corry.

" Mommy miss you " I said kissing her all over her face. Only her smiles and giggles makes my day.

" you didn't even show daddy that type of treatment" August said grabbing me by my waist.

" Aug get off me "

" no" he said kissing my neck.

" nigga move damn" I giggled about to walk away.

" that's the Mrs. Alsina I like " he winked at me smacking my ass. I Know, i'ma have to keep clothes on me at all times .

" and don' think you gone be having clothes on around a nigga, I love seeing that ass of yours" I looked around the room to see T left and it was just us three.

" well im bout to, u-" I started to get irritated on the way I was talking and the way August kept looking at me. "I'm going to bed"

I walked up stairs with August right behind me .

" why you following me "

" I just like tha' way that ass jiggle"

" you never going to touch it neither " I said before I walked in Corry room putting her in her bed. She was already sleep as I walked up the stairs, I believe T wore my baby out.

I Walked out the room to hit something hard.

" shit "

" what you mean I ain't gone touch it " August said I looked up to him to see his tattoos covering his sexy ass body, and the way his pink plumped lips was staring at me. He didn't have a shirt on just in his towel.

"Exactly what I was said, now move" I said trying to step around him.

He grabbed my waist and pin me too the wall.

" let's get this straight ma' you my wife, im yo' husband. You mines and I can touch whatever I want too" his hands roam down the my girl.

" this mines " he said sliding my panties to the side, and kissing my lips.

" these mothafucka's mines" he gripped my ass , as I slightly moaned.

" and these babies most def' mines" he kissed my neck biting it and I knew he was leaving a mark.

He grabbed my breast and took one out and sucked on it. This feeling gotten my legs weak.

" every fucking thing is mines, ma' we can take shit slow , but you mines , all mines, can't no otha' mothafucka treat you like me, make yo' body feel like the way I do. " he smirked and grabbed my hand and put it on his growing member.

" you see this, right hea' . This yours too, and I mean it. Can't no otha' bitch take what's already yours. I'ma be yo' first, and yo' last. Baby girl" he said walking away from me . Damn he got me hella hot and I'm not sleeping in the same room as him.

" I got family comin over tomorrow , and got a surprise fa' you. Make sure my babies look extra sexy tumma" he winked at me as his towel dropped. God I'm not ready for this.

‼️ Family scene next, be ready loves ‼️