Epiolgue

" August where are my shoes " I yelled I was trying my best to hurry today was Corryian's third birthday, while next week is Jace's first birthday.

It was all unexpected, especially that with Jade's Graduation, we fucked all night, and I went to the doctor a week later saying I was two months pregnant.

" with all this shit you got, I wouldn't be able to find shit eitha" he yelled coming in the room looking good, too good exact.

"Stop looking at me like that Guh, before I bend you ova " he told me grabbing me from behind, I was wet ass hell, but no more babies no time soon

"Stop looking at me like that Guh, before I bend you ova " he told me grabbing me from behind, I was wet ass hell, but no more babies no time soon. Jace and Corryian is already running me wild. Especially , August Career combined with mines is very hectic. We made sure our kids came along with us when Jace was up to age, I didn't believe with leaving my kids together with some one , I want them to see the world as much as I do even if we have to go back.

" but you look so good daddy" I whined grabbing his chest kissing his lips, he smirked and shook his head.

" hea' bring yo ass on, before I miss my baby birthday party" he said grabbing my shoes for me. Him and Corryian are like two peas and a pod, she legit, when I say legit is attached to this nigga she is.

We walked to the car, getting in, I grabbed the Aux cord, listening to moneybagg yo.

We made it in, twenty minutes tops, with Corryian being the most exaggerating person she is, she wanted to T drive her around, with Jace.

We walked in and cameras was everywhere, I didn't want my babies on the damn blogs so I didn't know why the hell they was here.

" daddy daddy, I miss you " Corryian came running to August in full speed, while Jace chunky self wobbled over to me. 

" just forget about mommy huh" I asked her pouting.

" no mommy I didn't " she said giggling kissing my lips, I loved my baby to the fullest, I never thought me and August would've last this long and I said this about a million times.

I looked all around to see that August went out once again. Last year, he had her mini ball, making it seem as she was turning sixteen. I didn't want my baby to believe that she'll always have a party, I had to tell him that. I wanted her to grow up the old fashion not because her father is rich as hell and so is her mother.

I grabbed his hand, making him look at me. " your always out doing it baby" I told him shaking my head laughing.

" that's my baby, wait until Juice turn one next week" he said smirking.

" it's your fault I had him early anyway" I told him hitting his arm, he was trying to do this new position, while in due time my damn water broke and I was going in labor.

" I'm sorry mama but you was moaning my name, and I was getting turned on some more" he said making us laugh.

I looked in the crowd, looking at my kids. Lord knows if you look at Jace and Corriyan you would think they were twins, especially would think that she was actually August's.