Chapter 37

Sneak peek

August POV:

" August I wouldn't do that you should know that " Crystal screamed. I looked back at Cindy and she had her eyebrows raised, I really didn't believe Crystal would do some shit like that.

" bitch stop lying " Cindy said playing with her nails, I was too busy staring her to even realize Crystal was standing that, Cindy had all the right curves and her breast was sitting just right with the top she had on. I licked my lips and stared in her in her eyes, I wanted to believe but like five percent was telling me not too.

" Yung , don't be stupid lil bro" Travis said shaking his head.

" Think about it , if it was Mel what would he do" he said answering his phone leaving out the room.

I knew if it was Mel and somebody would even think about doing some thing to my nieces , I knew Mel would've believed whatever Cha would tell him, cause he would say " if yu kno' yo woman got yo' back why would ya even question ha' then yo ass won't be gettin no pussy and she got that loyal pussy"

" why should I beli ya " I asked pulling on my beard.

" Cause I love you so much Aug I-"

" only person who could call me Aug is Ma' baybeh , I'm August to you" I said looking in ha eyes, I wasn't bout to play wit ha ass.

" Ok sorry why would you even believe her , after all we went through " she said with a voice cracking .

" Guh' you put that shit up wit yo self , you wanted to get pregnant and be a hoe with my bestfriend behind my fucking back" I yelled .

" I tried to call you and tell you I had a miscarriage " she said with tears down her face.

" I'm sorry ta' hea that" I said trying to sound apologetic but deep down I didn't give a fuck.

" Babe why you still conversing with her" Cindy saying growing impatient .

" bitch he still Lo-"

" da da " I heard Corryian screaming and crying.

" bring me my baybeh  " I said smiling it felt so good to hear her voice , but when she was in Travis arms was trying her best to get to me and I grabbed her and put her against my chest.

" get yo damn child she giving me a damn head ache " Travis and sneak said at the same time.

" August let me go"

" hell no" Cindy said crossing her arms.

" da da" Corryian whispered in my ear with her sniffles .

" ya' baybeh daddy hea" I said kissing her cheeks, I missed her so much I was going through so much I could barely sleep at all at night , I could barely eat. Mainly because I Didn't have my baybeh wit me.

" August I know damn well, you don't believe this bitch, I'm tied of fucking sitting here hearing her ass talk, if you don't do some bout ha ass I surely will" Cindy said mugging the hell out of me.

" Cindy I don't believe she would take ha"
She slapped the shit out my face and pulled Corryian off my lap.

She put Corryian in front of Crystal and she has tantrum trying to get away from her, knowing Corryian she would always go to some one if their being nice to her and if we know them.

Cindy turns around with tears down her face giving Corry to me. She started to scream my name trying to get away from Crystal, Crystal sunk in ha seat looking guilty.

" I rest my fucking case , you wanna be stupid and go against the grain  on what I had to say when it was about my fucking child , August my damn child, you shouldn't even fucking second guess my damn decisions, that bitch took my damn child to get with yo dumb ass. You see how scared she was , how fucking stupid are you, I suppose to be yo damn wife  " she said walking out, she had every right to be mad, but my damn face was stinging.  I was going to handle Cindy later but right now my main focus was Crystal.

" ima make sure yo head is In a nice lil box and sitting in front of ya hoe ass momma door step" I said eyeing her , she knew she didn't want to fuck wit Yung.

Comment and vote

Corryian in mm

Y'all thought this chapter was gone be long? Ha .