Chapter 23

Cindy POV :

I've been hard on August ever since I met his skinny ass. He's really good to me and Corriyan now and I honestly can't complain .

" August" I said as he had Corriyan in his arms walking up the steps.

" do you really mean you loved us" I asked stopping and turning around to be face to face to him. Corriyan was playing with his chain, I was just adoring her looks , she changes almost everyday.

He took a deep breath but got cut off by this lady.

" hey August what brings you in, you aren't ready for another session until next month" she said eyeing me up and down , she looked pretty young and was checking out August .

" I know but I came too see, the ole man" he said smiling.

I fixed my hair, looked at my phone for the time.

" and who is this pretty little girl" I knew that shit was coming , the way she was eyeing us.

" my daughter and this is my wife. Go get the old man , man time is ticking" I can tell that August was getting aggravated but my ass was nervous I'm meeting a man I never let in my entire life that left me with that woman that I thought loved me.

" sorry" she cleared her throat.

" he's free , follow me" we followed her to a big room , I looked around and it was beautiful, something I would've never expected .

" August what you doing here" I heard a voice say from the other room, the girl closed the door as Corryian popped her head up.

" Clyde i brought someone here to meet you " August said cutting to the chase , damn I could've done that on my own, but imma save my attitude for later.

August POV

I looked at Cindy to noticed her, she was hella nervous. When we was outside I was slick happy that Janet came to departure our conversation. I was staring at her and more and likely she is beautiful, I just wish some things didn't happen the way they did.

" and who will that may be" Clyde said standing up and motioning us to sit down.

" these women are beautiful " he spoked.

" sorry , I don't know how to say this but, I wanted to meet you a-"

" what is this August , you got another wanna be artist coming in my shit now" I shook my head, the money is good but I hate working with his ass.

" man it's not like tha-" Corriyan started whining in my arms , letting me know I was too loud.

" Look , Clyde , who ever you is, I'm supposedly your daughter says my mom Khole" Cindy finally spoken .

" yo' I don't have a daughter, Khloe told me she had a abortion" Cindy had tears forming in her eyes, her momma is a bitch for real .

" well she didn't and I'm here in the flesh, I see why you wasn't in my life because she lied"

Clyde just stared at her.

" look we have the same birth mark behind our ear but I got a tattoo right there, and you got mark on your arm but mines on the opposite " baby girl sound like a little as girl, I laughed a little and looked at Corriyan, even tho I ain't help make her she's my joy , I don't understand why I acted the way I did .

" look , I have a wife and no kids and I'm going to keep it that way, I'll see you next month August."

I knew for sure , Cindy felt some type of way about that shit cause I knew I did.

" you prolly don't want to believe it but I am your daughter , there's no denying it. If you was in my life I wouldn't be in the situation I am now, being raped at 18 having a baby my senior year, no good of a mother putting you out with out even second guessing it, can't really do shit cause I have a baby. But it won't stop me from what I want to be, that little girl is my joy and even looks at August as he father, and always will . I wouldn't want my daughter to be in this world alone and feel worthless and would never feel how it feels to be a daddy's girl, even though she's not his he takes care of her, I'm still trying to find myself, I just wanted to hear out some answers before I try to better myself and i know that you never knew I existed and my mother lied ." She said and walked out , I knew for sure she was gone cry cause that speech she just said had a nigga feeling some type of way.

" Yo' Clyde, I'll work for you and that's your daughter man , man up or some she already been through hell and back , shit I met her at a strip club and then found out she had a baby, and this little girl is your grandchild . You only live once". I said walking out with my daughter in my arms and looking for my wife.

I saw her outside on the steps looking off in the sky.

" baby you straight " I asked sitting down next to her.

She nodded her head and wiped her eyes.

" I'm baby now" she said laughing.

" girl you know you gone always he my baby" I sang ; she smiled and that was what I was looking for.

" you know when you ask me that question about you and Corry " I asked she nodded her head not looking at me. I motioned her to look at me and she did.

" I love the both of you but I love her the most cause she gone be calling you mommy" I said kissing her lips .

" you ain't got to say it back now, but I love you baby"

I looked in her eyes, she couldn't quite look in mines cause she couldn't believe it , I know she's so broken but I'm going to fix that, I never thought I'll feel about anyone like this and not about this crazy ass girl .

⁉️‼️😊 comment and vote ‼️