Chapter 43

I was now waiting for Cindy and the little girl to come down the steps. A nigga was hella anxious to see what his woman would look like, shit I was excited.

" nigga why are you sweating " T- funt asked me, looking through the rear view mirror.

" man a nigga nervous, I don't even know why" I told him, drinking some henny in my cup.

" glad your dumb ass took my advise a couple months back" he told me, I didn't respond back only because I'm glad I did too.  Tonight, Ima put a baby in Cindy, that's how bad I wanna have more kids with her.

I check my phone, to see the time. It was almost that time for a nigga to step out, I don't even know why I'm nervous. A nigga hands was sweaty and some mo. I'm in love, never really just been in love, I lost the faith in love the loyalty in love, until Cindy walked in my life and especially I started taking care of my baby girl. I love her like she's my own, fuck that she is mines, my pride and joy, when she was taken away from a nigga I didn't know what to do, breaking down left and right trying to stay strong fa my woman, an my triflin' ass ex took my baby.

As of today, I'm hella blessed, that my baby came back alive, being healthy.

As i was walking out the hotel, the girl from earlier walked out. She looked real nice, Cindy really did that dress.

" you look real nice " I told her helping her in the car

" thank you Mr.Alsina" she said quietly, smiling . I could tell she was crying her eyes out , on how puffy her eyes were.

" how long you an this boy , you know" I asked her, I didn't know how I'll act when Corryian starts dating, I want her to have her freedom, but have her head straight as well.

" since our tenth grade year, this is my senior prom, so about two years" she said clearing her throat.

" an you never gave him no pussy" I asked . " excuse my language " I said laughing with her, she shook her head no.

" he was basically my first boyfriend you know, I wanted to know where his head was and what was his potential, and how long his loyalty will stand with me even if I didn't give it up, before my dad died he always told that a man should cherish everything about you, even if you don't do the things as you feel, until you feel if that nigga is worthy of you, and well that bitch wasn't worthy of me" she said playing with her hair.

" once I thought about it up there with Mrs. Alsina , she inspired me , like times like this I wish my mom was around, she set this whole thing up but she's out whoring around" she said shaking her head. I took in what she said.

" I feel ya' lil mama , but don't let these little niggas stop ya dreams, smile because his ass ain't get ya pregnant, cause at the end of the day, you gone be home with that baby not him, I'm real proud of yo-"

" Jade, my name is Jade" she said laughing at me.

" okay well I'm proud of you, jade what's ya dreams ". I asked her, I love listening to people and their dreams cause back In the day a nigga had a dream but my dream wasn't trying to be a singer.

" I'm going to the military, but I'm going to school first to get my degrees in medicine " she said smiling widely, I nodded my head and respect that.

I was waiting on my baby now, and she was finally walking outside, she even changed her hair color.

" baybeh , baybeh, damn you look good"I said looking at her licking my lips

I said looking at her licking my lips.

" baby lets go cause your drooling all on my dress " she said walking to the car laughing, I grabbed a hand full of her ass it was sitting right, I forgot that Jade was here.

" baby stop we have a ch-"

" no no Cindy I am grown, graduation is next week" Jade said with so much attitude.

Cindy;

We been at Jades for an hour now, she looked so beautiful and happy. Her little ex boyfriend had the nerve to step to her and August made sure to scare him off. It was funny sight, for a girl like her I'll do anything, I even got her number to keep in touch, I learned so much about her in a little short of time, but to say at least I am so proud of her, I wish I had that much motivation for me back in the day, but she's still a scared and lost little girl.

August grabbed my waist singing in my ear.

" you look so beautiful" he said sending shivers down my spine. The way he was looking at me had me soaked already.

" I luh you , girl. You got a nigga sprung" he said laughing. With that sexy laugh while licking his lips, I hate when he does this.

As I was about to say something Jade came running in her heels hugging us both.

" girl you didn't buss ya ass tryin to run ova hea" August asked being dramatic .

" No I just to say thank you guys for stopping your day just to make me happy" she said with tears, I wiped he face. I was thanking the lord in my head for having my waterproof mascara.

" you know just for you I'll do anything, I feel close to you already, you have my number call me anytime, I might need you to keep Corryian for me as well" I told her, with me and August traveling I know I could trust her if she goes to college in LA.

" I would love too, I have to go see you guys later" she said about to walk away.

" holdup I got you a early gradution gift, don't wreck that shit eitha" August said throwing the keys to her, me and him picked out a car for her, I thought if I met the right person to do their prom should get a reward.

She screamed up and down as me and August walked to the car.

We made it back to our hotel in no time, as he was taking my dress off, gripping my ass.

I was moaning like hell, as he spelled his name on my clit.

" I'm bout to cum" I screamed as my legs were shaking.

" let it out baybeh" he said against my lips, I creamed all on his face as he licked me up.

" ready for this dick" he asked slapping his dick on my lips. I nodded my head hella fast, I really wanted it.

He put the head in rocking his hips, I laid my head back grinding against him, we went like this all night. I for sure I'll be pregnant  in the next week.

I did what y'all asked about this chapter, hope you like it.

Epilogue next.

Comments 5+
votes +10
NO SEQUEL