Chapter 35

Cindy POV:

It's been a month since the last time I saw my baby girl. That night we went to my dad house August was raising hell, my dad was so torn I hated to see him like that I knew for an fact it wasn't his fault, the mysterious person even left a note. We went to Corryian nursery at my dad house and it looked as if they forced my step mother to jump out the window.

I don't know how to feel I been trying to search for her and August even called his cousin to come out here, he didn't want to get the police involve and smoke and their little "gang" we're out here as well. August said he didn't want the police to be in on this.

" Yo yung" somebody said I looked up and rolled my eyes I wonder why they didn't call him by his first name .

" he's upstairs if your looking for him" I said quietly , he nodded his head and went up there, it's so many people in this damn house I can't even piss in peace.

I been trying to be strong and I know Ima find my daughter on my own, August really haven't been speaking to me about anything and I'm the one who was carrying her for nine months. I pray every night and I hope I didn't miss my baby first words, she just started to crawl and stand up on her own, I
Don't want to miss anything at all.

" wifey yung want you" the same guy from earlier said going into the fridge.

" if yo ass gone be eating in my damn house you better know how to cook" I said putting my feet in my slippers.

" ma-"

" don't start that man you trippin shit , you don't pay bills in here."

" can't stand yo ass "

" the feeling is mutual " I said laughing, I didn't even know his name but he call me sis I didn't mind but I didn't know this nigga.

" it's all love sis I'll cook" he said taking food out , I walked in August office and sat in the chair .

I cleared my throat , as he looked up and motion for me to close the door behind me. He took off his shades and I've notice all the bags under his eyes and his eyes were really puffy.

I felt bad but not entirely, he literally been ignoring me and I want to comfort him.

" baybeh come hea' " he said pulling me by my waist and laid his head on my chest as I sat in his lap.

" I kno' I been ignoring you, I'm sorry fa' that I can't sleep without even makin' sure my baby is okay, I miss her so much Cindy." He said as I felt hot tears on my shirt. My heart been broken since my baby become missing and my actual mother she isn't my birth mother but she is my mother, I can't even talk to her about my problems right now, my dad is at home locked in his room ignoring me as well, these men is just ridiculous.

" baby, I know you do but you need to get some rest and eat something it's not good or healthy, we're going to find her and my momma I promise " I said trying not to let tears come down my cheek, it was burning the shit out of my eyes.

" I love you so much , I know I haven't really just said this but I really do" he said kissing my lips looking in my eyes.

" I love you too baby" i cheese and kissed his lips, I really want him to get a good night rest . I grabbed his hand and pull him to the bedroom.

Anonymous POV :

" how long you gone have them hea' " I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the baby I was suppose to have with August.

" until I get August " I said simply , I knew I fucked up in the pass but after a while he didn't give me the time of the day and I really love him and I'm still in love wit him and while he playing hubby to another bitch.