Chapter 9

August POV:

Damn, the shit just slipped out, I didn't mean to say that shit, but the truth hurt, but I didn't want to hurt her that bad, cause the bitch pussy wasn't bomb.

When we got to the house, I had to get Corry's car seat out.

T-funt stopped me in my tracks.

" August dawg what's wrong you" he asked I raised a eyebrow.

" don't look at me like that fool, I heard everything, why you do that girl like that, that girl is beyond sexy and you pushing her Away"

" T we was drunk that's mainly why we like we are today, we have a arrangement"

" I don't give a fuck about a fucking arrangement, to me Yall married and she got that shiny ass ring on her finger, all the shit you said to her im surprised that shit didn't throw the ring at your ass" he said .

" look man -"

" August just listen, look at that baby girl, that little girl is growing up without a father and after while she's going to think your her daddy. She might think you are now, you should've seen how she was crying when we was on our way to get you, she wouldn't shut up, and when you had her in her arms you notice how
Comfortable she is with you"

I nodded my head, he was right.

" she wouldn't even let me touch her cause I wasn't you, man just think about what I said, cause that woman can have any other man she want but you want to act like a bitch, Mel would've told you the same shit" he said getting in the car driving off.

I slick didn't want to go in the house but honestly T was right about all of it.

I walked in the house to ️Cindy wedding ring, on the table. She had a bag by the door. The fuck is going on.

I saw Corryian playing with her little fit, so I went to go scoop her up.

" what is your mommy doing" I asked her, knowing she wouldn't respond. She started crying and looked at Cindy to me.

" give me her" I tried to give ️Cindy Corriyan but she wouldn't let go. I just stood up
and let lay on my chest.

" whats up with all this"
i asked her pointing at her ring and bag.

" August look i can't do this, i've been hurt so much in my life and I don't feel wanted here, can you just get two plane tickets back to Detroit" she's thinking about leaving me.

" No " and looked down at Corry whose biting my shirt.

" look just drive us there ill get my own shit"

" no you aint going no where"
i said taking off my wet shirt, while Corry started pouting.

"Hold on baby girl, let daddy take his shirt off"

"please don-"

" Cindy stop talking, im sorry for treating you so badly, im sorry for fucking that girl
while you and Corryian
was in the house. I apologize for disrespecting you" I said stepping closer to her, i was truly sorry.

" im sorry that i didn't get to sit down and talk to you, just don't leave me, not with Corry, let me
be her father baby, im sorry"

People been leaving me my whole life, my moms and I really don't get alone and my nieces are the reason I do the shit I do.

" i'm not perfect, but i'll try. i'm a fuck up, but i don't want you two to leave me in a empty house"

" O-Okay" she said As i grabbed by her waist and hugged.