Chapter 40

I updated 😛 , for everybody who message and asked how my dress was its in my profile picture.

Hope you guys enjoy

Cindy POV:

"Boy you know that you always do it right. Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy"  I sang rocking my hips on August . We were sitting in the living room watching tv , well supposedly .

I couldn't stay mad at him , I love him with my all, sometimes I second guess and wonder if he feels the the same way.

" nigga get off me " he said about to push me off him.

" but I like being on top" I whined he licked his lips and smiled.

" you nasty" I said laughing about to get off .

" how the way you twirl that ton-"

I cut him off by covering his mouth, what happened last night I've always wanted to do and I see he enjoyed it .

" baybeh can you please do that shit again like please" he whined grabbing me hovering on top of me . With him doing this to me everyday I really wanted to fuck him.

" you'll have a baby for me " He asked me with pleading eyes. Which took me off guard, Corryian isn't really just old enough yet and I'm still a baby while August is actually a grown ass man.

" yeen even got to answer " he said with Sadden eyes .

" Baby don't do that, I would love to have your baby"

" you already had my baby, I want yu to have another one of my babies " he said kissing my lips.

I smiled and nodded my head, I'm very successful thanks to August , my hair business, make business , and clothing is hot right now and I couldn't be even more blessed.

Just as I was about to speak up, Corryian crawled in saying 'da da' , I rolled my eyes I've been trying to make her say ma for the longest and her ass still wouldn't say it and I pushed her out.

" what's up baybeh " he said picking her up , kissing her making her giggle .

" you spoiled my baby to much " I whined.

" I spoil yo ass too, shut that shit up" he said kissing my neck, Corry popped him in his face mugging him. The way she was looking at him was more likely "don't touch up on my momma", she looked like August when she did that, I honestly wish that August was her biological father.

August POV:

" luh girl why you hit me" I asked Corry who was eyeing me.

"'Ma " she said pointing at Cindy with a pout .

" she just said ma" Cindy yelled getting emotional, my woman was a big ass baby it was cute but annoying at the same time.

" baybeh go up stairs and get ready I got yo clothes an shit on the bed " I told her, I had something special planned for tonight , not only was she my wife but she is the love of my life .

" don't look at me like that and don't start that twenty one questions shit " I told her, I didn't have time for that. She went upstairs and I looked at my phone to see Clyde was outside .

" come on yo Granddaddy hea " I said grabbing Corry's bag. She started to pout and snuggle in my neck not letting go.

Clyde was at the door we talked for a moment and I gave Corry to him , well tried.