Chapter 3: A phone call from a Devil

F/n pov

I was currently relaxing in my apartment after a couple of weeks after meeting the Devil Rias for the first time, when my rotary phone began to ring. I got up and walked over to it, I picked up the receiver and placed it to my ear.

"Hallo this is F/n may I ask who is speaking."

"Hello F/n this is Rias Gremory we met that one time at the old warehouse, you gave me your phone number. I was hoping to stop by and speak with you."

"Of course Miss Gremory, I shall have an escort sent over to you right away. Where are you exactly so I can have them sent over."

She gave me the address and I hung up after saying goodbye.

Elise, Erika I need to see you as soon as possible.

Yes Major

Of course Major

After a few moments Elise and Erika were standing before me.

"I need you to go to this address to pick up a Devil named Rias Gremory and bring her to the city hall, understood?" I asked.

"Yes Major!" they both shouted at the same time.

The gave me a salute, which I returned and they left.

Time skip

I was wearing a Wehrmacht Majors Field Uniform with my hat off and sitting in a high backed leather chair. The uniform was a field grey with the german eagle holding an iron cross, I had my Iron Cross (1st class) medal on my left chest pocket, below that was my Infantry Assault Badge. I had my dog tags around my neck underneath my uniform, my boots were polished, and my hair was combed neatly. Since I was now a Major I now had to act like one which was a bit of a pain in the arsch.

Finally after waiting a few more moments, the door to the conference room opened and Rias Gremory walked in wearing an elegant dress from what must have been early 1939, along with it was a matching hat and shoes.

I got up from my seat and I walked over to meet her.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you formally Miss Gremory." I said as I held out my hand to shake hers.

"The pleasure is all mine Major." she said.

I walked over to the chair that was on my right and I pulled it out for her.

"Such a gentleman, thank you Major." she said as she sat down.

I walked back over to my seat and I sat down facing her.

"So Miss Gremory what is the meaning of this visit?" I asked.

"I would like to ask if I can hire you so to speak to be at a meeting between me and my fiancé so I can be a bit more intimidating." she said.

"Could you please elaborate as to why?" I asked.

"My fiancé Riser Phoenix is my fiancé from an arranged marriage, he is only going to want me for my body. The marriage was agreed upon between my father and Risers father, I had no say in the matter what so ever. I want to choose who I can marry, and I want it to be with the one I love." she explained.

"I see, and why do you want me exactly?" I asked.

"Well you're the only one I know besides my brother who I think will be intimidating enough to make Riser unnerved and my brother is currently busy with running the underworld." she explained.

"Well I guess you make some fair points, alright Miss Rias I'll help you. If that's all than I'll have one of my subordinates take you back home." I said.

I got up and walked her to the door, as I opened the door she gave me a hug and walked out after letting me go.

Time skip

I was sitting in my rocking chair smoking a cigarette when the phone rang again.

Who would be calling at this time of night?

I got up walked over to the phone and I picked up the receiver.

"Hallo?"

"Is this Major F/n L/n?"

"Uh yes this is who may I be speaking to?"

"I'm called Grayfia, I am the wife and personal maid to Sirzechs Lucifer the brother to Rias Gremory. He told me to call you and ask for your help to break up the marriage anyway you can. And to even sweeten the deal he will owe you two favors, and they can be anything that is within his power. You can refuse, but you won't be allowed to help Rias."

"Alright I'll do what I can."

I then hung up the phone and finished my cigarette.

I better get the girls in order.

(After so long I finally completed this chapter after going back and forth from this story. I hope you like this chapter and I'm gonna try and work on more installments of it in the future. Anyway have a good evening everyone.)