Chapter 2: Waking up in an unfamiliar place

Previously:

"okay, let's hope for the best and that nothing should go wrong" Freya started again with a spell together with Davina as well as Hope. This time something did happen because moments later they were all passed out and woke up somewhere else.

They appeared in a big white room in the form of a movie theater

They appeared in a big white room in the form of a movie theater. A beautiful girl appeared in front of them. "Welcome I am Althea. I am the goddess of time and space and you have summoned me. To see your sons' memories."

"FREYA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO NOW" Klaus screamed at her.

"MEEEE, I told you there were consequences" Freya answered frustrated.

Everyone started shouting at each other not knowing what to do or where they were.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP" Althea screamed at them annoyed of all the shouting." Alright I will explain how this will go. Freya, Davina and Hope did the spell that's summoned me to help you see your sons memories. So, to make it more exciting since I haven't had a lot of interaction in a while. I will invite a few people into this room that have been in contact with your son. Of course your son will also be there. however he doesn't know who you guys are or who he is. So before all the other people appear." I will give you a picture of your son that will show how he looks now so you can recognize him.

" I will give you a picture of your son that will show how he looks now so you can recognize him

"That is how he looks now" Altea said.

"wow my brother looks hot"

"yes he does he kind of reminds me like Elijah, in his younger age" Answered Rebecca.

"I still look hotter" answered Damon and Kol at the same time

Hayley started crying while Klaus was just speechless." my baby boy is beautiful"

"I find him really handsome" answer Caroline while Bonnie, Elena and Cami were all agreeing right next to her.

"well he looks delicious"  "Katherine takes those thoughts about my son out of your mind or I will rip your head off" Klaus replied annoyed at the doppelganger.