Chapter 3: Why is it always me?

Before we start, this chapter is probably one of the longest chapter.( 7300 Words)

Please enjoy it.

Previously:

Suddenly a bright light appeared, and they all appeared in a big room resembling a movie theater. With a huge black screen that stood out from the rest of the room. They also took notice of the other groups in the room with them.

"Thomas" "Stiles" "Hollywod" " Michief" " Tommy" " My Babyboy"

"Oh CRAP" Mitch replied while everyone looked at him.

Mitch eyes landed first on Newt. Am I seeing things? Mitch ask myself.

"Tommy" Newt said, also seemingly shocked at seeing Stiles.

"Newt, what but how? You were dead I watched you die. How are you alive? Is this real or am I dreaming." Mitch said with tears forming in his eyes.

Mitch couldn't take any longer and sprinted to Newt and hugged him like he was going to disappear again. His brother was back from the dead, whether this was a dream, hallucination or real it didn't matter.

"H-how? Mitch asked again. Finally letting his tears fall.

"It was your blood Tommy. You saved me. Your blood was on the knife when I stabbed myself it wasn't your fault you saved me and like Theresa said it was the cure. You saved me brother. I can't believe we finally found you" Newt continued telling him full of joy while also crying.

Thomas and Newt were crying on each other while the rest of the people in the room stayed quite giving them a moment but also confused by the situation.

"wait ,what do you mean by we?"

"You shuck head, what are we shopped of liver" Minho finally said to Thomas/Mitch finally breaking of their moment.

Thomas/Mitch finally looked up from Newt shoulders to see the rest of the gladers and survivors looking at them smiling in joy.

"Hey you ugly Shank, why don't I get a hug as well. Only because I'm still alive and didn't die doesn't mean I didn't miss you" Minho said smiling.

"Well it's true you didn't just come back from being dead Minho" Thomas/Mitch said rolling his eyes while also hugging him.

"Hey you shank, what about the rest of us aren't we also getting a hug" Gally shouted out.

"Gally" Mitch/Thomas stated rolling his eyes while giving him a hug.

"You know Greenie this is the first time we don't greet each other with a punch in the face" Gally said while still hugging Thomas.