Chapter 4: Wolf Moon

Previously:

" Alright we are finish with intro, finally. So just so you know since you guys are in my time space. The time outside is stopped so when you return you will be in the same place you left, and no time would have passed. Alright? Now everyone please sit in the couches and make yourself comfortable the snacks are already there" She continued saying.

"Well, why don't we get started. This will seem like a TV show with different seasons for the series, so will start with season 1 with an introduction of all the creature that they defeated in become hills"

 This will seem like a TV show with different seasons for the series, so will start with season 1 with an introduction of all the creature that they defeated in become hills"

The video will be explained until 2:19. Cause that everything Stiles experienced when he was in Become Hills in  the story.

The scene shows Scott with a light flare in his hands standing in a pool of Gasoline saying" There is no hope" before it changes to Peter flushing his blue eyes and some other creatures before it goes to show werewolves.

"I will explain what type of werewolves there exist. So there's type A, which basically is a cursed werewolf. The curse is triggered if you kill someone accidentally or on purpose and It can only be passed genetically. Then there is type B werewolves they are created through a bite, being born into it or through a deep scratch. These werewolves also have categories, which is alpha Beta and Omega. Alpha's can be turned through sheer will power or by killing another alpha. Alphas are also the strongest. Then there is beta which is when a werewolf is accepted into a pact. Then there is Omega who are also known as the lone wolves like Peter. There are also evolved werewolves like Derek who can turn into a full wolf whenever he wants to, similar to the type A werewolf." Althea Explain to the group of people.

Not even the originals who had lived such a long time knew all of this information. They knew that there were different types of werewolves type A and B. But they never really got involved with the type B ones.

The group of the google internship found this information was just mind blowing.  To know that all of this existed in the world. Whoa just woah.

While nick fury was writing everything down in his notepad, just in case they could become a threat. Of course Althea was keeping an eye on him. Just in case.

The survivors were just listening to everything with interest.

Scene shows Jackson being the kanima

"wow you look super ugly" Hope said with disgust.

"Ewww did you have to fight that? Frypan said freaking out.

"What the hell is that and who is that?" Kol asked surprise never having seen such a creature.

" Oh that's Jacksass over there" Stiles said pointing at Jackson sitting next to Ethan and Aiden.