Chapter 5: Second Chance at First Line

Previously 

"Stiles its Alison dad he is the one from last night, the hunter, the one that shot a crossbow at me." Scott states

"Oh man, we are doomed" Stiles replied looking at the red car that was leaving with worry in his eyes.

The screen fades to black. Ending the episode.

" Alright people. We finished with the first episode. The next will be second chance at first Line. But first a small clip will be shown again" Althea Explained.

"If you guys want to rest or eat you can go through that door that appear right behind you. If you want to mingle you can stay here. Be aware that the next clip will start soon." Althea continued.

"Okay I have decided we, will watch a small clip of the Stilinskis and there life

"Okay I have decided we, will watch a small clip of the Stilinskis and there life. Just a warning its a bit sad. But well we can later on watch another clip that is more fun"Althea responded.

"Okay" Everyone responded interested to see both father and son interaction. Especially Nicklaus and Hayley. They wanted to see how he grew up with Noah.

The video starts  with the dogs barking and Noah saying "Hey hang on, hang on, this little delinquent belongs to me"

Then changes to Noah in leaning against Stiles door and asking " Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent-teacher thing tonight"

 "Uuh- depends on how you define good news"

Everyone snigers at Stiles comment.

 "I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues ?" Noah asks.

"Might wanna rethink that definition" Stiles said looking at Noah while playing with something in his hands.

" Actually he did have straight A's in every single class the only problem was his behavior" Noah said while smiling looking at the screen.

It changes back to Noah and Stiles in the middle of the forest next to the old burned down Hale house "So you lied to me"

"That depends on how you define lying" Stiles points out.

"Do you always come up with those lines on the spot" Hayley asked her son.

"Pretty much" he replied.

" Well I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

Then changes to Noah sitting on the chair in his office and talking to Scott dad "To be honest I haven't believe a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speaking"