Chapter 6: Pack Mentality

Previously:

"Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek's human not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad got the I.D.'d of the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

"Hale?"

"Derek's sister." Stiles told him.

"Wow. okay. Wow " Mason says in amazement.

"You know, its there that I started to find out that Scott is something else" Jackson says remembering himself picking up Scott gloves.

"Yeah well we will see that later on. Now LETS watch the next episode" Althea says.

" Wait before we see the next episode, can we see a clip with some funny moments of Stiles" Liam asked Althea.

" Yeah sure lets watch one before we start the next episode" 

"So, you lied to me."

"That depends on how you define lying." Stiles points out.

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

"Pfff...Reclining your body in a horizontal position?"

Everyone sniggers at that once again loving that line.

The scene changes to Alison and Stiles looking at the ground. Then Stiles taking the rope he and Alison found and behind them Scott hanging up side down.

"Hahaha, hermano that reminds me of the good old times when I found all of you" Jorge tells Thomas and the other survivors.

"ha- ha- ha.... yes great times" Minho said sarcastically remembering hanging up side down when they first met.

 Stiles falling off the roof. Scott yelling at Stiles while Stiles yells back in surprise.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" Scott yelled shaking the bat at him.

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"

Then it changes to Isaac and Derek talking in the car "So... Your sister." Derek looks at Isaac with his Scary eyes.

Then  it changes to Jackson asking Scott " Where are you getting your juice"

"My mom does all the grocery shopping"