Chapter 9

Phil's POV

"What the hell Kyle!" I scream as soon as Dan is outside my home. I was about to get up and send off Dan, but Kyle pulled me making me kiss him. 

"What? You know how hard it was for me to not drink his blood. The least you could do is f*cking kiss me!" He yelled as I roll my eyes. 

"Whatever, when are you going back to Rawtenstall?" I ask as he gasps. If he likes me... then he shouldn't lust for anyone else's blood... what the hell?

"Are you trying to push me away? Do you not like me anymore since I said I almost drank you little human friend's blood? Do you-" I've had enough so I slapped him. 

"Kyle, this is the second chance I gave you. You know how much I hate when you rant about sh*t that is not even real. This was the reason why we broke up in the first place, now I am breaking up with you for the same reason. Goodbye, and never seek me. Get out right now." I say as Kyle's eyes are clouded. I almost feel sorry. Almost.

"Fine! Go f*ck your little human piece of sh*t. You know no one will ever come in comparision for me!" He yells and runs upstairs. I ignore his little stupid speech and walk over to Dan's cup. The coffee is drank only halfway. I grab the cup and smell it. The smell isn't that bad... but the taste... I think and sip a little. How come this is way better than what I drank the other day?

"Goodbye!" I heard Kyle say as he made his way to the door. I wave happily and drink the coffee. If Dan made this coffee's taste better for me... then he's the one for me.

Dan's POV

How can he do that to me? I thought he liked me? Oh, that's right. When your crush likes you it's called IMAGI f*cking NATION! 

*Ring ring*

"Hello?" I say attending the call.

"I'm sorry Dan, Kyle pulled me to kiss me. I am rea-"

"Why are you saying this to me? You guys are dating, you can kiss, f*ck... I won't care." I spat as I hear his sigh on the other side. 

"Kyle and I broke up." He says those 5 beautiful words that I have been dying to hear since I left his house. 

"REALLY? *clears throat* Why? What happened?" I say as he giggles on the other end. 

"I reliazed that I don't like him anymore." He says adding sweetness to my heart. 

"Why not?" I ask, smirking a little. 

"Well, I like someone else." He says as my smirks falls and my heart shutters. 

"Oh." I say as he smiles.

"Can we talk tomorrow? In starbucks?" He asks as a tear slips out of my eye.

"For?" I ask.

"I need to tell you who I like, and a really special secret." He says as I just hmm and hung up.

I walk to my bed and lay down as I think of Phil.

Flashbacks (A/N These are like little moments of Phil that Dan is thinking about.. not one full flashback :D)

"Phil! Your hair color!"

"Phil you look and are cold!"

"Phil you look younger for being a 17 year old!"

"Phil! Are you okay?" "No" "What happened" "I get headaches whenever I am out in the sun."

"Phil you are so damn pale!"

"Oh now your eye is hurting since you are in the sun?"

"Whoa! I thought you were standing beside me... when did you have time to run that fast to the old lady!?"

"Don't scream Dan, the ghost is going to come on. Brace yourself, this movie is one messed up thing." 

"Wait, I thought your eyes are blue color?"

"What happened to your teeth?"

"What? You glitter?"

Oh my gosh. 

I open up my laptop and type in the symptoms. Changes hair color, doesn't seem to like coffee, drinks something that looks like blood, is fast as a lighting bolt, and the teeth grows and glitters.

I click on the first link and research. After about an hour or so I confirm that Phil is after all a vampire. No wonder why he gets tensed up whenever I mention the word vampire.

It's currently 2:37am. I pick my phone up and dial Phil's number. 

"Hello? Dan?" He asks, not one bit sleepy.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you." I say as he laughs.

"Right now? It's 2:39 in the morning! I am sleepy!" He says and yawns. FAKE YAWNING! 

"Yes, right now. Come to my home. Right now." I say and hung up before he could protest. 

I impatiently wait for him, even though he was here before I knew it. 

"Open the window!" He whisper yells as I open it up.

"What's the matter Dan?" He asks and lays on my bed.

"I need to know something about you." I say as he tenses up. I knew it.

"Why Phil? Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask, still keeping it as a very big suspense. 

"Spill it already Dan, I don't have all night to listen to what the hell you are trying to hide from me." He spats as I fold my arms.

"Oh now I am the one who is hiding sh*t from you?" I ask as he rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever. Why did you call me here?" He asks as if he has no clue whatsoever why I called him here.

"I know everything Phil."

Phil's POV

What is his problem now? Why is he acting all weird?

"I know everything Phil." He says as my eyes widens.

"W-What do you know?" I ask as he smirks.

"I know who you really are." He says. Holy sh*t! What the hell do you know?

"Know who I am? What do you mean?" I just act as if I don't know what he is talking about.

"Yup. I know it all mate. You don't have to cover it up now." He says as a sweat bead rolls down in the back of my neck.

"Tell what you know, let's see what you actually know about me." I say confidently and take a seat in his bed.

"You still decide to play dumbfolded eh?" He says as I shrug.

"I know that you are a vampire."

*Uh oh. Cliff hanger. Don't kill me. xD Love you guys so much! :D but then... TOLD YA I will update! :P*