Chapter 11

Dan's POV

We were going good until Phil froze. I am trapped under Phil, and I can't move one bit. Phil may look like he'll fall down if the wind is a little too hard but he certainly isn't that light. I can take today off if I want too, but that doesn't mean he can just stay on top of me forever.

"Phil? Are you alright?" I ask him as soon as I feel his already cold skin turn a little more cold... same happening to the color of his skin.

"Dan, I have to almost kill you." He spoke as I shivered.

"Almost kill me? What the f*ck do you mean by that Phil?" I scream pushing him down.

"I am sorry." He spoke as I turn to face him.

"What are you hiding from my now!?" I force him to speak as he shakes his head.

"A lot of things Dan. A lot." He speaks as I walk and stand in front of him.

"Tell me. NOW!" I insist as his lips finds it's way to me. As soon as his lips are placed on mine, I am sent to heaven. I am forced to forget whatever is going on right now, and I am sent to such a happy place. The only people that are present in that place is Phil and I.

"Phil." I breathe out as soon as we pull out. Memories hit me like a truck as I tense up. 

"Phil, are you going to keep on kissing me in order to hide what you are hiding?" I ask clearly sad as he shakes his head.

"I wanted to kiss you one last time before you hate me." He speaks, sadness visible in his blue... now black eyes.

"Please quit the suspense Phil! I hate it." I plead as he inhales a lot of the air that is around him. 

"Will you do whatever it takes for you to be with me?" He asks as his words hurt more making my hands shake.

"Whatever it takes." I say firmly as a weak smile appears in his lips.

"As you humans don't know, we vampires are from hell. We are dead people, who has done something good when we were alive. So, we get another chance to go and live forever until we want to actually die. Saying that, as soon as I went to hell... people said I need to go back since I saved a life and died and by mistake I was sent to hell. So, my body was in this human world... making a random vampire (which was my father indeed) put his venom in me and die." He paused as I raised my hands. 

"Will you die if your venom is into another person?" I ask as he laughs jokingly. 

"Not exactly, I have many wishes with me. For example, I can choose when I can die and how I can die." He says as my mouth forms a giant 'o'. 

"Then why did your father die?" I ask as he smiles sadly.

"He didn't want me to know that he was, after all a vampire." He says as my eyes begin to tear. 

"Oh." Was I could say. This is quite a lot for me to process, and not to mention it's a Monday holiday's morning. 

"But, we vampires can't live without a mate. Meaning, I need a boyfriend or girlfriend in order to be alive." He says as my roll my eyes mentally. Girlfriend huh? Why don't you ask Anna then?

"How many days are you given to find a mate?" I ask as he counts.

"I was given about 101 days." He says as I laugh.

"Then how the f*ck do you have 3 days left?" I ask as he shakes his head. I stop laughing. 

"I fell in love once I saw someone. Leaving me with 3 days to live." He says as my blood begins to boil.

"And, who is that?" I ask. WHO THE HELL IS THAT? I THOUGHT PHIL LIKES ME!?

"It's you, Dan." Those 3 words.

"M- Me?" I ask, stuttering a little.

"Yes. I fell for you the first glance I took of you. I fell hard when we started talking. I fell harder when we do lovey dovey stuff even thought we are not dating. I fell for you Dan, bloody hell I am still falling for you!" He empasis on you and screams the last part as a pink shade colors my cheeks.

"A-Are you for sure?" I ask still not agreeing on the fact that such a beautiful angel fell in love for me... well still falling for me. ^-^

"How am I supposed to prove it to you? Well, not much time I am left with... 3 more days." He whispers as I realize it's not time for being so lovey dovey.

"What do I have to do?" I ask, I seriously don't know where this sudden feelings come from. Whenever I look at Phil, I feel like I have to protect him. I feel like I am his knight in the shining armor, I feel like I am his mario and he is my princess peach, I feel like I am his pikachu and he is my Ash, I feel like I am the black to his white, I feel like I am the straw to his berry, I am the peanut butter to his jelly, like I am his hero and he is my side kick, like I am his everything. I can't express the feeling... but.... yes I can.

"I have to inject some of my venom and you will have to endure the pain... which is a lot." He said as I smiled.

"I will go through whatever it for me to be with you. But, I still can't believe you are actually a vampire. Anyways, when do you want to do it?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"It's not that easy Dan, I wish it were actually.... baby." He replied as my eyes widened. Baby?

"Uh.... what do you mean?" I ask... a little scared to be honest.

"It will hurt like as if little leeches are sucking your blood but won't let you die." He descripted the feeling as I cringed.

"WHAT!?" I scream as he shushes me.

"Shhhh, everyone in your home are asleep! Are you going to wake them up?" He asks as I push him down my bed and start kissing his neck. What can I do? His eyes are so freaking beautiful, how can I not kiss him when those eyes are starting right into my soul?

*Hi guys, so lately I have been depressed (Please don't comment anything that will make me feel worse. Or even comment. I am not typing this to gain attention. I felt like my readers must know who I really am.) I am sorry to tell this to you guys... but I feel like I am worthless. That's the first place I started writing stories. Anyways, I am going to update whenever I want. It will be 3 times a week or even 3 times a month... so... prepare yourself. The last chapter I am aiming for is to be chapter 20. After this book, I will be working on another book. Which has phan but it is Pj fanfic since I am showing him as such is douchebag in this book. Luff ya all byeeee.*

*