Chapter 17

"We need to plan a surprise welcome party! Who's in this plan now?" I scream as loud as my voice and lungs could allow. I see all the hands raised up, as I smile. Finally everyone is got off their ass and see how Anna actually is.

"Good. So..." I say as we all begin. Good thing today the teacher's are having a meeting.

*After about 2 hours*

"Give me a loud 'finished' when I point at you!" I say as I point at the group of people who are meant to be working with posters and banners.

"FINISHED!" I smile slightly, as I point at the food arrangers.

"FINISHED!" They say, making my smile gradually increase. After asking all of them, I sit down.

"Great work today. Anna will love it." Phil said hugging me from the behind, scaring me a little.

"I hope so. We've all worked so hard right?" I say as I turn to see Phil's head rested in my left shoulder. Out from the corner of my eye, I could see his blue eyes dilating at the fact of how much he loves me. I smile to myself thinking of how much of a lover I've got.

"What cha thinkin' Danyul?" He tries an American accent as I turn around.

"You, and how lucky I am to have you." I say loud enough because of the empty room that we are standing. Thank god it's lunch time.

"Are you hungry or something?" He asks as I laugh.

"A lot... for someone's.. ya know." I smirk cheekily as he playfully hits my arm.

"I would like to meet your 'someone'." He said as I crashed my forehead to his.

"Come on, let's go then." I say as he drops his smirk.

"Oh... so you are seeing someone else?" He asks as I laugh pulling my forehead from his.

"I was about to take you to the restroom and show your reflection and say the cheesy line.. My stupid little lion... you are my someone!" I say and kiss his cheek making it red (from his blushing, I didn't bite him).

"Awww..." He coo's as I nod making the forced smile face.

"Yeah. You ruined the f*cking moment!" I say as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you wanna go visit Anna later today maybe?" He asked as my eyes lit up.

"I mean... I can see it in your eyes.. I'll take that as a yes?" He says as I nod.

"Gosh I can't wait!" He says as we walk to the cafeteria.

*In the cafeteria*