Chapter 12

Dan's POV

"Dan stop." Phil spoke as we pulled out.

"But, why?" I ask, slightly pleading him.

"I don't think it is going to be a good idea. We need to be at least 18 to do this." He says as I laugh.

"We are 16! Which is the legal age in U.K. I sound so desperate... but... I don't know... I want you." I say, not having a clue what I am saying.

"Dan." He said as I roll my eyes.

"You don't want to do it now? Fu*k it then." I say and walk away... just to be grabbed by Phil.

"I need to you change.... into a vampire." He says as I push him down my bed.

"Kiss me like you love me, then let's do whatever the f*ck you want me to do." I order him. He laughs.

"Stubborn." He murmurs as I giggle. He ends up kissing me so.. that's fine.

"Do you really want this to happen Dan?" He asks as I nod firmly.

"You ask me one more time... I swear to god I will sacrifice to Satan." I say as he laughs, kissing my neck. It takes about no time for us to get heated up as we work on removing each other's pants.

*An hour later.* (A/N Sorry if I disappointed you by not writing what will happen... I mean use your imagination god damn it. Hee hee Just kidding, I love you. :* ^_^)

"Now that's why I wanted to do it." I whisper in his ears as he grabs me by my a$s, pulling me closer to him.

"Glad that you are happy Dan." He said placing a genuine kiss on my forehead. I snuggle closer to him.

"I think it's time Dan." He asks as I sit up, pulling my pikachu boxers up. He is forcing that black skin tight cloth up his legs... and to be honest... I would rather him be with his mario and luigi boxer than wear that hideous thing.

"Yup. I think I am ready." I say standing up.

"If you say so. Just a little warning, it will hurt like a b*tch. Are you still sure-"

"Phil." I cut him off by saying his name. He looks at me with his eyes full of tears.

"I don't want to see you in pain Dan." He says as a tear slips away.

"Phil, I will be alright in seconds. Come on now, I don't want to lose you." I say as I hear a knock downstairs. I hurry up and get clothed, so does Phil, because my mum is out and the only person who would come right at this moment is Anna. But since she is at the hospital... I have no idea who this is.

"I think it is Chris." Phil states as I stare at him.

"Why in the world would you invite someone over when we are going to do something that is pretty much illegal?" I question as Phil pats my shoulders.

"Don't worry, Chris is one of my best mate... and I don't think I will be able to control myself when do this to you. If I suck your blood a little too much... you will die. I don't want you to die, so I called him over to control me. " He says as I shiver.

"Alright then." I reply as Phil opens the door to reveal a crazy looking weirdo. He was legit wearing torn clothes.... and it started to creep me out.

"Come on in Chris." Says Phil as he walks in with his head hung low.

"Make yourself home buddy. I am Dan, nice meeting you." I say, trying to make him home.

"H-Hi D-D- Dan. I- I- I am C- Ch- Chris K- Kendall." He spoke, shocking me. By the way he dressed, I thought he will be like the douchebags... but oh plot twist he was really shy.

"No need to be shy Chris, he knows everything." States Phil as Chris shoulders relaxes.

"Oh thank god." He spoke without stuttering one bit.

"Nice meeting you too Dan. I was just acting... guess that's what we vampires do. Anyways, your blood tasted really good. Wow, what the hell do you even eat? Freaking chocolates every single second?" He spoke as I stood there shocked. I didn't know what to speak... who the f*ck acts this good? Wow, someone please give this dude an Oscar award please!

"Erm... you alright there mate?" He spoke, his northern accent hitting me like a lighting bolt.

"Uh... Yeah yeah. Let's get to work shall we?" I ask as we all made our way to my room.

"Do you happen to have any candles?" Asked Chris as I nodded.

"Yup, they are in that cupboard." I say as he walks away to get them.

"Dan.. promise me one thing." I hear Phil's voice whisper in my ear.

"Yes?"

"Please, PLEASE don't ever scream kill me. Got it?" He said as I swallowed a lot of my saliva.

"Will it hurt that bad?" I ask him as he nods.

"Got them, do you happen to have chalk pieces?" Asked Chris as I nod.

"Wait a second." I say as excuse myself to go to the place where I happen to have chalk pieces.

"Here you go." I say and sit in my bean bag.

"Where are you going?" Asks Chris.

"Um... to sit down?"

"No sh*t. Come here, I need to measure your height." He says as I walk back to Chris. He pulls out a measuring tape and measures how tall I am and how big my butt is. After he's done, I walk over to bean bag and sit down, Phil coping my moves.

"Dan...."

"Phil...."

"You guys! Stop! Let me concentrate!" Screams Chris as we all laugh.

Phil sits beside me and as look over to what Chris is doing. Chris is drawing a circle and a star inside the circle... just like a pentagram with the chalk piece. He then takes candles and places in the place where the star and the circle meet.... 5 candles.

"Ready." He says lighting that last candle up.

"Dan, remember yo.. never mind... just scream whatever you want to scream." Phil states as I hug him.

"I love you." I say as he kisses my forehead.

"I love you more." He replies as we hear an awwwww from Chris causing us to blush.

"Dan, lay down in the star please." Chris said as I hug Phil for good luck and obey Chris' order.

"Dan, if you didn't already why you are here... you are wanting to be a vampire... am I right?" Chris asks as I nod clearly knowing that they would be able to see me since both Phil and Chris are staring at my soul.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"One hundred percent." I assure them as Chris nods. Phil kneels down beside my neck as I close my close.

*CLIFF HANGER! I am sorry.. #Notreallysorry :P.. but then if you wanna ask any questions... feel free to inbox me or comment it here. I am doing a little Q and A in the next chapter :)*