Chapter 20

*3rd person POV*

-In 2022- (A/N Don't get too excited... sorry)

"Phil! PHIL!" Dan screamed, the nurses rushed in.

"Sir, please stay calm." He heard one of the nurses say as he tried calming down. But he couldn't because he realized that he isn't with his Phil.

"Phil? Where is he?" He asked the nurses as they looked at eachother, not knowing what he is talking about.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked, totally done with whatever this act is.

"Sir, you've been in coma... for the past 3 months. Thank goodness that you're awake." The other nurse said with such a smile... which was starting to creep Dan out.

"What? I've been in Coma?" He asked, totally oblivious at the fact of him been living in a dream land.

"Then Phil..." He whispered with realization hitting him like a lighting bolt.

"Who's Phil, sir." One of the nurses... Lucy -the name card read- asked Dan, as a silent tear slipped away.

"My boyfriend..." He whispered, only audible to the nurses.

"Oh your boyfriend that is? He said that he is your husband and his name is... Oh there he is." Rosy, the other nurse pointed towards the door. Dan's head turned as fast as an ostrich towards the door as he froze. Kyle...

"Oh my gosh! DAN! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!" Kyle ran towards Dan's bed, dropping the tea that he'd bought for himself causing the nurses to sigh.

"Kyle?" Dan called, as his face frowned.

"Kyle? Who's that?" He asked, making Dan raise his eyebrow.

"Are you sh*tting me Kyle? Your name is Kyle!" Dan screamed as he laughed.

"My name is PJ... what the hell are you talking about? We've dated for 4 years, and now we're married... and you forgot my name? Well, good thing at least you recognize me?" PJ threw questions towards Dan, who was trying to comprehend whatever is going on around him.

"What? Then who's Phil?" Dan asked as PJ froze. His face started turning pale, same happening to his hands.

"You mean...?" PJ dragged his sentence, cuing Dan to speak.

"Phil lester."

"Oh my gosh." PJ gasped, collapsing onto the chair. The nurses exited a while ago, just letting this couple to talk and think things out.

" Oh my gosh what?" Dan asked shaking PJ.