My Nightmares

I had been shaking like a mad lad because of how scared I was and because I was cold. Nate could tell I was cold. He got up and brought me a blanket. "T-thank you" I had said to him. "You're welcome Ryan, now try and get some rest, ok?" Nate had replied. Pauline was still cuddling with me because of how scared I was at the hospital. I had been trying to hold back tears in my eyes because of how scared I was due to what happened in the hospital. I somewhat got up and hugged Pauline because of how scared i was. Pauline noticed and gave me a hug back as well knowing something was going on. "You ok Ryan?" Pauline asked. "Y-yeah" I said, sounding terrified. "I don't know buddy you sound quite scared, Is something bothering you mate? Rhys had asked "N-no I'm fine" I said slowly getting up. I was shaking while getting up. Pauline moved a bit closer to where I was. I was able to get up but felt like I was going to pass out so I sat down and relaxed. "Easy Ryan don't try getting up yet you'll hurt yourself and make yourself dizzy or pass out ok?" Pauline had said to me "O-ok" I said, sounding scared. I sat down and laid on Pauline. I then fell asleep. I was in my mind. "I-I remember this place" I said, shaking. I was put back from where I last left off. I'm actually petrified Rn! I walked around then realized I was about to wake up. I woke up breathing very heavily and very scared. I could tell Pauline had noticed I was terrified because she hugged me as soon as I got up. I then felt dizzy and passed out. "Rhys call the doctor now I'm going to take Ryan to the doctor. I think he just had a nightmare." Said Pauline. "on it" said Rhys as he went to call the phone. Nate then got up and ran to Pauline "what happened!?" Nate asked worriedly. "Ryan just had a nightmare, he ended up passing out." Pauline said as she went to get Lewis who was in his room.