Chapter Fourteen

As the crystals cleared, Lumine found herself atop the massive floating structure known as The Jade Chamber. Xiao's arms were held firmly around her waist before, but now they were loose as he removed them.

  "So this is the Jade Chamber that guy was talking about, huh?" Paimon observed, flying beneath the stone bridges and above the ornate rooves.

  A woman with pale blonde hair walked up to the traveler and the yaksha. She and him communicated with a silent nod as she approached the girl.

  "You're the traveler that Xiao told Ganyu about." She held out her hand for her to shake, "Lumine, yes?"

  "Y-yes ma'am." She squeaked, reciprocating the woman's formalities, shaking her hand.

  "I am Ningguang, Tianshu of the Liyue Qixing." The woman seemed to enjoy announcing her full title as a small smile was sewn onto her lips. "We've heard of what you've done in Mondstadt, and figured we could use your help defeating Osial."

  "The thing Childe summoned with all the paper?"

  "Sigils of Permission, but yes." Xiao grunted, "Osial is an old god of the deep seas that was struck down by Morax, so naturally he would be all too happy to rise while his old adversary, er, rests."

  "Lady Ningguang! There's trouble with the Crux Fleet!" A girl with pastel blue hair and deep red horns shouted, running towards the three, "Lady Beidou is refusing to move the Alcor to safer waters, ma'am."

  Ningguang sighed, rubbing her temples, "Beidou's nonsense can wait for now." Quietly, she added: "I'll personally see to her later."

  "Enough small talk." Xiao hissed, crossing his arms, "Osial is rising, and we're running out of time. You already told me your plan when I came to find you and Ganyu, so let's get this over and done with."

  "Of course, Xiao." The woman responded, "Let us begin."

Author's Note: I literally forgot Wattpad existed.