𝐂 𝐫 𝐲 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐥 '𝐬 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

The ride home with Mrs. Lopez and Khalil was crazy silent. No one dared to speak, honestly there wasn't much to speak about.

After hearing Senaii was being rushed to the hospital and was put on a ventilator, is pretty scary itself. After Mrs. Lopez dropped me off at home I went inside and went straight to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone and looked through me and Senaii's messages.

What happened to you this summer? What aren't you telling me.

Just then Xavier popped his head in my room. "Hey Crystal, you heard what happened to Senaii?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Yes Xavier I heard what happened to her because Khalil informed me."

I simply stated. "Weird. He didn't tell me when I asked him. I had to find out through Taylor." I gave him a tight lipped smile when he mentioned Taylor.

I just nodded my head. "He probably was just in shock and didn't want too many people to know. Wait- how did Taylor find out?" I asked concerned. "Uh she was in the bathroom when it happened." Xavier said.

And she didn't call anyone?! Didn't say anything. She was just gonna leave her there, laying on the floor with little to no air in her lungs.

Just as my thoughts were processing what Xavier was saying.

Ding!

Someone texted me.

-----------------------------------

Khalil <3

Hey, we need to talk about tonight. -K

Yeah sure, but where? -C

How about at the park? -K

Okay, what time? -C

7:30? Is that good? -K

Yeah. See you in 15. -C

I averted my eyes from my phone and got up and went to my closet and went to grab a jacket. Xavier spoke up, "Where are you going?" I grabbed my jacket and my phone and headed towards the door. "Out." And left the door. I headed downstairs and ran into Taylor. She looked me up and down and moved out of my way.

I ignored her and went to ask my mom could she drive me to the park. 5 minutes later we pulled into the park and Khalil was already there swinging on the swings.

I laughed at the childish sight of him swinging his feet back and forth. I went up to him and sat down in the swing beside him. He looked up from his phone and gave me a sorta awkward smile. "So what's up? " I asked him. Khalil looked down at his phone.

"Promise me I can trust you with this information Crystal?" Khalil brought his head back up, his eyes had sorrow in them. "I promise I won't tell anyone." I said. Khalil took a long deep breath before he spoke again. "If its too much for you-" "Crystal, Senaii was put in a mental hospital."

My jaw dropped to the floor. Did I just hear what I think he said?

Khalil continued, "She was there because Taylor made a report that she 'threatened her with a knife, and felt unsafe around her.' They came shortly there after and she was kicking and screaming for them to let go of her but they didn't.

They asked Taylor did she feel safe around Senaii and she said no. Senaii told them to ask Xavier because she was lying about the whole situation.

Xavier said hat he didn't feel safe around her either, and with that they dosed her with a sedative and put her in the car and drove off." Tears streamed down my cheeks.

I had no idea why she never told me about this. Khalil seemed to sense I was crying because he wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks. He brought me closer to his chest and hugged me.

All this time she been avoiding Xavier was because he betrayed her trust. More importantly he believed Taylor's story over her.

---------------------------------------------

My mom drove Khalil to his house and dropped him off after that we went back home. I walked in and headed upstairs to go take a shower. I ran to my room to grab what I needed for my cold shower. I let the water run down my back as I processed what Khalil told me what happened to Senaii. I turned around and let the cool water run over my face. I couldn't believe Xavier would do something like that. Especially when Senaii has always had his back. I turned off the water and dried off and went back to my room. I didn't bother turning on the lights. I jumped straight in the bed and went to sleep.

How ya'll feel about the POVS ? Let me know in the comments. <3

Now that Crystal knows about what happened what do you think she'll do?

Love ya'll

-Author