𝐌 𝐞 𝐭 𝐚 𝐧 𝐨 𝐢 𝐚

After Xavier rushed out of the study hall room, I got up from where he left me and I gathered up my belongings and the notes I had received from Xavier and placed them in my bag gently.

I slung my bag over my shoulders and walked out of the study hall room. I made my way back to my first period class when I was abruptly stopped in the hallway by a broad chest.

I pinched the bridge of my nose hoping no blood would come about. I felt someone warm trickle down my lip, I dabbed my finger up against my nasal opening and pulled back my finger.

Blood. Greatt.. just what I needed today.

I looked up and seen Khalil staring at me. I looked down and realised that I gotten some blood on his uniform.

"Sorry Khalil, I got some blood on your uniform. I'll clean it up for you when we get back home" I spoke nasally.

Khalil looked at his uniform then turned his attention back to me.

"Its okay Senaii, by the way have you seen how Xavier's been acting lately?"

I thought back to the the brief fleeting moment that we shared in the study hall room, but only for a second.

"I- uhm actually haven't seen him around as much. Maybe he's with Taylor, have you asked her?"

"Oh- he must've not told you yet, him and Taylor broke up. Yeah- it happened when you- you know.. but he says that Taylor told him the baby was never his to begin with. Xavier was crushed."

"Does sh- does he know who the father is?"

"She claims that it's Brody, but I low-key think it's someone else?"

"So who do you think it is?"

Before Khalil could tell me who he thought Taylor's baby daddy is, he was pulled away from me by one of his other friends.

I dropped the thought of Taylor and made my way back to first period.

I arrived back to class right when Ms. Morebery finished with the notes. I returned back to my seat next to Crystal as she handed me her well written notes.

I always was a tad jealous about how neat Crystal wrote, but she always stated that I knew how to do debates the way she always wanted too

I always was a tad jealous about how neat Crystal wrote, but she always stated that I knew how to do debates the way she always wanted too. Even balance I'd call it.

After I took a picture of the notes the bell rang specifying to us that we needed to transition to our next period. I reached inside of my locker when I felt a strong pair of arms grab my waist.

I peered over my shoulder and got a slight glimpse of someone. I looked down at the hands at my waist and they were a shade lighter than mine.

"Hmm I wonder who this could bee.."

I turned around and almost became lip locked with Devin. I pushed him back lightly to give us some space between us. Devin was a bit taller than me, meaning that I had to look up to him. Figuratively of course.