𝐌 𝐚 𝐠 𝐨 𝐚

So I told him everything and he processed it all. When I got closer to the part about where Taylor said that he was to break up with me, I started tearing up again.

"Hey Naii, it's okay we can take a break if-"

"No I'm almost done, after they checked to see if I was sleep they started going over their plan that they seemed to have planned out for this whole year. Devin and Taylor went over how she broke up with you and made it seem like Brody was the baby daddy, when the whole time it was Devin."

I sniffled and laid back on my pillow and stared up at my ceiling.

"It just never ends does it?"

"Huh?"

"Taylor, it just never ends with her, she already made my life miserable for 6 months and now she decides to plot and ploy with me by sending a guy she's having a baby with. I can't escape her."

I buried my face in one of my throw pillows while screaming some more.

Xavier placed his hand on thigh and I moved the pillow for him to see my face. I sat up and crossed my legs and clung onto my pillow

"None of it was real.. but some part of me wished that it was." I said staring straight forward.

Xavier carefully grabbed my chin, " Hey, where's the Senaii that doesn't let anything get to her?"

"She's gone. She has been for a while now. Zee, I- I don't know who I am anymore. Am I just meant to be broken like this way forever?"

"Hey, hey don't even go there, yes you have trauma and its going to be there for a minute but I'll be damned if I sit by and let it control your life  when we can get a hold of it."

I chuckled lightly," Guess this is a lesson in not trusting people huh?"

"Maybe, maybe not- all I know is that this might've been a blessing in disguise, think about it: Devin revealed his true intentions, Taylor had an ulterior motive and we, we're-"

"Collateral damage?"

"I was gonna say caught in the crossfire, but that sounds more interesting." He amused my thought with a slight smile.

"I mean, who would've ever thought that we would be talking again? I definitely didn't.." He trailed off.

"Why do you say that?"

"I mean I was so sure that Taylor was such a pure and innocent person who you just had a personal hatred for, had it not been for you trying to prove to me that Taylor wasn't any good for me I probably would still be with her."

Xavier face looked longing for something.

"Senaii?.."

"Yes Xavier?"

"I promise you, they will get what is coming to them- it might not be today or tomorrow but they will for sure get their fair share of karma."

"They don't say karma's a bitch for nothing do they?" I said with a smirk forming on my face.

Xavier did his best to keep me from crying anymore and by any and all means he kept me laughing all night long. By the time it had hit 2 am my ribs were sore from laughing so much.

Hiccup!~

"Don't tell me you got the hiccups from that lame story I told you?"

Hiccup!~

"Dudee, I'll be right back with a cup of water for you."

I laughed as he left out of my room. I got up from my bed and cut on my tv and set it to Spotify.  The song 'Location' by Khalid  started playing. I danced all around my room cleaning up the clutter I thrashed earlier.