𝐓 𝐡 𝐞 𝐃 𝐚 𝐲

As if the day wasn't already tiresome enough, Xavier had to be in my last class of the day.

The bell rang for everyone to take their seats. Everyone took their seats while I stood like an idiot. The teacher made his way the classroom and almost bumped into me. "Oh dear apologizes miss.."

"Lopez." I stated. "Ah so you must be miss Senaii Lopez I presume?" He asked me. I nodded my head in agreement. "Welcome to History 101. My name is Coach Watson. Since you wasn't here when I assigned seats-" He looked down at his clipboard. "I'll sit you with.."

Not Xavier. Not Xavier. Not Xavier.

"Martin. Wave your hand Martin."

Mátame ahora por favor. {Kill me now please.}

I sucked in a breath before I went and sat beside Xavier. I placed my bag down and took the seat next to him. Xavier gave me a half smile before he dropped it. I rolled my eyes and took my notebook and turned my attention to the front.

Class went by pretty smooth for the most part. I was humming and doodling in my notebook when Xavier nudged my foot. I ignored him and continued doodling and humming. He nudged my foot a little harder this time.

"¡Qué! ¡¿Ahora que?!"  {What! Now what!?" I shouted at him. "Chill Na- Senaii. I was just asking if you was going to the party tonight. I mean I could've picked you up and-" "I'm not going Xavier so you can stop bothering me. Go take Taylor. I'm sure y'all will have a lot of fun."

I said snippy while cutting him off. I quickly put my notebook back in my bag and waited for the bell to ring. Xavier cleared his throat, "Well if you change your mind let me know." Without looking up I said, "Won't plan on it."

BRINGGG!!!

The bell rang indicating the end of the day. I grabbed my bag and quickly rushed out the classroom and down the stairs. I quickly ran outside the building and took off for my house.

----------------------------

*Meanwhile*

Today was the day that Taylor had to be taken to the clinic today for her check up. She told me before I drove her up to the clinic. I had to act surprised when she told me but overall I was still excited about us about to start a family together.

Taylor seemed to be nervous when the doctor rubbed the Ultrasound jelly on her stomach, so I held her hand to reassure her that I'm not going anywhere.

The baby didn't look like much yet but it's our baby; it's still in development. I couldn't believe it. Taylor was 5 weeks already and she just now told me about our child. It's unbelievable, but then again I bet it was a shock to her as well so I'm not too upset.

"Well it looks like the baby is doing just fine so far. Say Miss Jones this isn't the-." Taylor cut the doctor off. "Well thank you doctor for checking on my baby, we'll be going now." Taylor said as she was pushing me out of the door. "Uh Taylor do you want me to drop you off so you can change for the party?" I asked her as we were driving down the road. "Hm. Yeah sure." Taylor said preoccupied.

I dropped Taylor off outside of her house and pulled into the driveway

I dropped Taylor off outside of her house and pulled into the driveway. "Hey so like someone else is gonna drive me to the party tonight so I should be there about 8:30." Taylor told me leaning against my window. "Oh okay.. well I'll see you tonight then." I said kinda disappointed. She gave a quick kiss before she ran up the steps and ran inside. I reversed out of her driveway and drove back to my house so I could get myself ready for the party.

-------------------
*6:00pm*

I rolled over out of my sleep to see that the sun had set. I rubbed my tired eyes so I could see better. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see I had a bunch of messages unread.

I looked at the messages from Crystal first and they basically said that she wanted me to go to the party tonight and that she was picking me up soon

I looked at the messages from Crystal first and they basically said that she wanted me to go to the party tonight and that she was picking me up soon. The rest were from Khalil about how I forgot to tell him I went home without him.

A couple of seconds later I heard the front door bell ring. I walked downstairs and opened the front door to see Crystal beaming from ear to ear. She had two dresses in her hands as she ran upstairs to my room. "Come in why don't you." I said in a sarcastic tone as I headed upstairs.