Chapter 1

The sky seems gloomy. Who would have thought that something as colourless as water could make clouds so dark. It has started to drizzle now. I want to stand up and find a shelter but I'm way more depressed to do it , in the end decided to just sit on the stairs.
Drizzle turn into rain, endless music of droplets hitting soil, rooftops of the building and leaves of trees, just like an old radio coming to life, soaking me totally.

For young couples, it's an occasion to express their love. For elderly, it's a bitter sweet memory and for young ones, it's just a wet playground. Rain is like God's own poetry, each drop is a single letter in the song of life. God... we people can never understand him.

Why he's doing this to me?...why me?..... everyone for once in their life ask this to God...why it has to be me?, Like this...I have asked him this question for like, how many times I don't know....but he still decides to ignore me.

2 hours before I was informed about the brain tumor, I have inside my head. The doctor showed me my brain x-ray, It showed that I have something stone like structure thing inside my head.

I had listen about brain tumor before but never once thought I will get opportunity to experience...hehe.....shit.....I'm talking like, I got to experience a life time opportunity, by the way it is a life time opportunity......that none of us want to experience..again why me?....is God not satisfied with the things he took away from me already..... He took my parents away from me at the age of 18....I asked him, why me??....but got ignored.

Now that I was finally stable in my life, he decides to distrub it again. Brain tumor..may be it's for good, I'll be away from this world and who knows I might meet my parents in the heaven where my selfish relatives , who always try to snatch all the things that my parents left for me, would not exist.

Then again I want to live, I want to get a boyfriend and experience everything with him. I have never been in a relationship. I want to get married and live a happy married life, I want to give birth to 2 cute children's, I want to experience how to be a Mother of 2 children's feel like. I want to watch them living their life. I want to play with my Grandsons and Granddaughters. I want to live , I don't want to.......die.

It doesn't matter how much I act to be brave but somewhere inside me is scare of death.

I'm scare to die... funny right? you are not going to feel anything after your death, but still you fear "death".

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a......kiss.

I can't believe a stranger is kissing me. It's a soft kiss, his lips brushed mine, softly, delicately, like Butterfly wings, just long enough that I could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin against mine cold and wet.

Shit , a knot is forming in my stomach not puke one but , something like Butterfly's type. I have never been kissed soo yeah, this is my first kiss!!!!!!!.

I should jerk him off right and slap him for doing this but, I don't know why I want lean and kiss him back. Too bad I'm late he already broke the kiss.

I looked in his brown eyes.

"Are you just going to sit in the rain?"
He asked as he handed me his dark blue umbrella.

"Get out of my way before I get soaked too" he ordered.

I didn't reply, I was too stunned of what happened early to release a voice from my voice box.

"Should I kiss you again?" He teased as he tilted his head.

I quickly stood up and walked past him with his umbrella in my hand prevent me to get in contact with rain.

I trun back and saw him entering inside the building

I trun back and saw him entering inside the building. The images of him kissing me earlier displayed in front of me causing heat rose on my cheek , thank God!! I stood up quickly.

My hands went up to my lips and started caressing it, I can't believe, I just lost my Frist kiss to a handsome stranger.

May be I should not give up like this, it's shame to give up when I came this far in my life.

May be I should fight till my last breath, then again this is life, Unexpected thing are destined to be happen.

May be this is what I need in my life.

I fold the umbrella and start running to the hospital.

I ran...my breath became uneven with every steps I took. My head started to ache like I'm having a preview of my disease. The umbrella fall from hand as I fall on the ground on my knees and held my head in my hands.

It's hurts like crazy...shit it feels like someone is cutting my head from center and the separating them ...no it's not separating but , it's like someone is tearing my head.

The salty water escaped from my eyes with the screams. There was no one on the rainy streets to listen my sobbing.

So I screamed till my voice box become too dry to even release a single sound.
After my pain became bearable I grap the umbrella and started running again.
___________________________________________

"Grace?"
Mr. Madden spoke as he saw me entering inside the doctor room.

He's assistant of my late father but after his death, Mr. Madden took care of me and teach me to run my father business. He's the only one I have in my life .
I trun to the doctor and said him.

"I'm ready"

"Yes?" Doctor asked.

"Treatment of brain tumor...I'm ready, let's do it"

"Your not joking Grace, right?" Mr. Madden asked me with concern.

"No" I confirmed.

"I'm proud of you, you made right decision"
Mr. Madden said as he embrace me warmly.

"Ok, then we can start from today." Doctor Suggested.

"Sounds good to me" I agreed.

"Yes to me too " Mr. Madden agreed too.
___________________________________________

If you are liking the story, please vote, share, and review. 💜💜💜

Fun fact : Grace like to watch dramas, she's ace in dancing, video games and everything except signing. She tried but ended up making her friends, force her to take a oath for not signing infront of anyone.

Grace: they are so mean to me🥲, I'm really gonna take revenge.... They can never stop me from signing 😁😁