Chapter 6

It's 7.30 AM. The sun rays started touching the floor of my apartment, the freezing floor was now turning into warm. But still I didn't found a way to collect the evidence.

I'm nervous, what if I failed to find the evidence. This is the only change I have to prove Ayden to be innocent.

48 hours.

Yes I have to find the evidence and hand it to Jessi in this 48 hours. This 48 hours will decide Ayden's life.
Soo I stood up got a shower and left for work.

"Good morning Mam"
The employer greeted and I return the gesture.

"Grace?"

"Thank God I found you here uncle"
I think he's not used me calling him uncle because he looked at me like I have grown two heads.

"Why?" I asked.

"Now what you want"

"Excuse me"

"You never address me as Uncle unless you want something from me."

"O really then get used to it, from today onwards I'm going to call you Uncle"

"Are you sick grace?" Uncle questioned as he put his hand on my forehead.

"Noo Uncle and I met a lawyer and decided to put the case on re- trail."

"But you don't have any evidence"

"Yes I don't, that's why I need you to take care of the company for 2 days in my absence."

"Why? where are you going?"

"To collect the evidence."

"Grace!! You never think before making decisions. What if you don't find any?"

"Then I"

"You?"

"I have revel my identity for his sake."
Yes I will revel my identity and become the only witness for him. He's was with me that day at that time.
I will give my statement.

"Grace"

"I know if I revel my identity then everyone will be aware of brain tumor I had. But it's ok."

"Grace"

"Noo uncle not this time.
And please send me the file about Ayden I want to know everything about him. EVERYTHING "

Just with that I left the building and got inside my car. Let's not give up , I'll find the evidence no matter what.

But where should I start. I just have 42  hours , I can't waste a single second. But where should I start.

I should start from the 'START'. Where our story started and that place is high Prince society at East side.
__________________________________

I inhale the familiar scent, I looked at the skies which are covered by clouds

I inhale the familiar scent, I looked at the skies which are covered by clouds. This scent of pre- rain Reminds me of the time when I was sitting on this stairs totally lost and then Ayden entering in my life.