Chapter 8

"Scarlett , I need you to call the police, on the address I'm going to send you."

"Don't ask anything Scarlett this is serious, if we are right someone's life is on stake. "

"Yes just send the the police on the address I'm going to send you right now!!."

"Ok "

Jessi quickly copy - paste the address and sent it to her assistant.

"Shit.. there is a red signal. "

"Grace!!! Just drive do you even care about traffic rules right now?"

"Noo I don't"

"Then speed up!! For God sake Grace you might lose Ayden for forever."

"Shut up I'm doing!!!!"
I raised the speed and over stepped every car in the way. We were about to enter in Ayden house area but I stopped the car.

"Why? what happened?"

"Jessi you have to go alone from here"

"What?"

"Try to understand I can't come infront of him"

"Grace please don't he might lose his life."

"I know that's why I trust you, it's not ' I don't' but it's ' I can't'."

"Why?"

"If he comes to know about the truth I'm hiding from him , he will be in guilt and from what I know about him, this guilt might eat him from inside which will led to disaster and nothing. I can't risk him falling backward in his life when he's the one you pushed me forward in my life."

"Even if he thinks you are wrong , selfish, hypocrite women he ever met in his life?"

"It's ok, making love to someone and telling them you love them very much is not the only way you express your love for someone. There are many ways like"
The lump in my throat but still I gather all my strength.

"Like let them go , it's ok."
No, it's not ok but I don't have a choice here. If....if I disappear from his life, I think he can live his life again normally.
It's ok , I'll be happy knowing he'll be happy some where in this planet even with someone that's not me. All I care is his happiness.

I already took lot of happiness from his life and now I don't want to be selfish and consume all the happiness from his life he has been left with. He deserves something better, definitely better than me.

"I'm not convinced grace, I think this very foolish thing that every girly female lead does in the movies for the drama. But if this is your decision then suite yourself and don't worry about Ayden, after handling the situation here I'll contact you."

"Again thank, I owe you my life."

"Remember it then "

"I'll "

Jessi got off the car and jogged as I trun my car to the opposite direction.

While I'm driving to my home I try comfort my heart. It's ok Jessi can handle everything. But why she's not calling it's already 5 minutes. How much time she need to catch that Colton bastard.

Fuck, grace control.

I rarely use this type of language but why in the hell she's taking this long.

"Come on you just need to catch that
One mother fucker"

No, this not going to work I need to be there. Ok I'll just take a peek of the situation and come back.

Yes, this is best idea.
I trun my car and parked in the near parking area and stared running as fast I could.