Chapter 7

Shikamaru yanked him down into a kiss as they stood under the mistletoe in the doorway. It was nearing Christmas in three days and they were doing the shopping for a big dinner. Naruto pulled away with an amused look on his face before ushering him inside instead of giving other shoppers PDA. "You are such a show-off," Naruto murmured under his breath. 

"It's there for a reason," Shikamaru clapped back. 

Naruto couldn't deny that but still ruffled the other's head. Shikamaru looked adorably soft that morning. Naruto had woken up to the other clinging to his arm with his hair splayed out on the shared pillow, he moved slowly with the air of a Princess as he got ready for the day. Even when he held onto Naruto it was loose like he wanted to hang on but didn't want to cling too hard. It seemed Shikamaru changed with the seasons as well. 

"If I didn't know any better I would think you had a thing for public affection," Naruto hummed as he allowed the other to hang onto his jacket as he dropped the required things in the cart. 

"What if I am?" 

Naruto paused, comparing prices on a jar of cherries before choosing the more expensive option. Then he turned to look at Shikamaru who was still looking at him. "Then indulge yourself." 

"Are you comfortable with that?" Shikamaru inquired. 

"Of course I am, I quite love the possessive trope you have going on here," Naruto chuckled as they headed to the back to look at meat. 

"You fucking asshole," Shikamaru growled. 

Naruto smirked and leaned down to his ear, Shikamaru could feel the other's tongue dancing on the shell of his ear. "You didn't complain when I wrecked your ass, however. To think you were such a filthy virgin does things to me that you have no idea about." 

Shikamaru shivered as his knees buckled a bit, Naruto wrapped an arm around him. "Ah, ah, ah don't go buckling unless you plan to suck me off." 

Shikamaru buried his face in the other's chest and groaned. Naruto could feel his erection and he knew the other could feel his as well. "You're too much, stop using that fucking voice on me." 

Naruto merely chuckled. "What voice, the voice that tells you to do so much filth while praising you for being such a beauty? Or the voice that seduces you while giving advice? I don't know what you mean darling." 

Shikamaru gripped his jacket and let out a shuddered breath. "Shut up, you can feel me can't you." 

"And I'm sure you're feeling me too," Naruto kissed down his neck. "I would really fuck you against a wall but we're in public and you're far too pretty for an alley wall." 

They kissed passionately, Naruto's hands dipping underneath the heavy trenchcoat the other was wearing to grip his ass without being called out. Shikamaru's hand delicately trailed down his face, the other gripping his bicep. 'What is this? Are we, friends or lovers? What are we, I'll take anything if it feels this good.' Shikamaru thought eagerly as he pushed forward, even more, to get deeper into the other's mouth. 

***********

They collapsed on the threshold, the door closed and Naruto had the other between his legs on the floor. The shopping bags were placed about without care as Shikamaru hurriedly dragged his jeans down, kicking his shoes and socks off as well. Naruto pulled off his shirt, his muscles tensing and flexing. They didn't wait as Shikamaru pulled him down into a ravenous kiss as Naruto pulled his jeans to get his cock out. 

"Please tell me those noises in the bathroom were you fingering yourself this morning," Naruto groaned as he pumped himself. Shikamaru threw him a flirty smile as he opened his legs in answer. "Thank fucking god, alright turning into such a slut." 

He didn't hesitate to impale the other who tossed his head back with a scream. "Hot, so hot, Naruto your cock's throbbing." 

Naruto kissed down his chest, biting his nipples as the other clenched down painfully to suck him deeper. "I love it when you state the obvious, fuck your just a volcano with this heat. You're pussy is melting me." 

Naruto curled over the other as the unexpected clench at the comment earned him a strong grip. "Ah, so you like that don't you. Feminization maybe?" 

"Fuck off."

"Gladly." 

Naruto started out blazing as he subjected himself to Shikamaru tearing down his back with a vengeance. Shikamaru whimpered when Naruto pressed himself down to cover him in his sweat, their chests sliding against each other with each thrust as Naruto rolled his hips in a deep motion to hammer his prostate. Shikamaru's cock was treated to the fine pleasing of Naruto's eight pack teasing his tip. "You're driving me crazy, your cock is so big, my prostate can't take it," Shikamaru moaned as he gripped Naruto's hair who was busy sucking his neck. 

"You've locked me in, you barely even registered your legs holding me down. You want me to come inside you right, you want to mess up the floor don't you?" 

Shikamaru turned his head in submission as a healthy blush coated his cheeks. "Stop saying such vulgar things. It's embarrassing."

"If so beautiful to tease you, darling, you shouldn't be afraid of showing your thoughts," Naruto grabbed his chin and turned him so that they could face each other. Shikamaru's eyes were shining with the glisten of tears from pleasure, his lips swollen from kisses, and his face a complete mess with sweat.  "Tell me what do you want?" 

"I want you to come in me, I want to cock warm you too," Shikamaru admitted and Naruto smiled. 

"You just love my cock don't you, or maybe I've hit your weak points right off the bat?" 

Shikamaru licked his lips at that and he gasped as he felt Naruto expand inside him. "H-How is that fucking possible?" His hips were moving back against Naruto who was grunting at the increasingly tight squeeze. 

"I could ask the same thing, your grip is maddening. You want me so much and it's making me crave you even more. C'mere." 

Naruto locked their lips as he maneuvered the other's legs to hang off his shoulders. Shikamaru cried out at the new angle but ultimately he was enthralled by it. It was enough, more than enough to slam the orgasm right out of them. They came, a mess spilling between them and Shikamaru contented to the hot liquid buried in his ass. "Fuck what are we doing?" The Nara asked breathlessly as he released Naruto who carefully parted his legs on the ground. Naruto pulled out slowly and watched a bit of his essence spilling out with a smile. 

"I don't know but I don't want to stop," Naruto murmured as he wrapped his arms around Shikamaru's middle and pulled him upright and into his chest. Shikamaru's hands draped over his shoulders, playing in his ear. 

"Glad to know I'm not the only one." 

"I don't do things that I don't enjoy and you'll find that out soon enough." 

Shikamaru merely planted kisses on his neck before suckling marks into his skin. "Intriguing."